Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

If one believes in hard work why to believe astrology too?
Sandhya is a lady Tendulkar of this site.Where is she?Do you all know ? She is absent here.
I have earned 1044 rupees in my account. How to get that money? How to get the Identification number for payment? Please help me.
I read this in a local newspaper and thought of sharing it. A meat shop owner in Tamilnadu always cares for the environment and wanted to get rid of plastic bags. So he started a...
Top 10 worst female health habits. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-worst-female-health-habits-095153398.html
We should teach our children about dignity of labour-how?
Who is the most romantic actor/actress of bollywood?
Four months after country’s worst aviation disaster in a decade that killed 158 people onboard, the families of the victims of Air India Express 812 find themselves in the midst...
Hi friends I do not want to hide my age, I saved 2 times my date of birth.Any way i announce it here 30-05-59 is my date of birth. I am 52 years old, I have a lot of men and...
Below the profile picture of every member, a word "karma" has been written over there with + and - sign. What does it refer to?
The plane crash in Russia 43 people died in that accident 3 was injured.
Fan
Clean the exhaust fan with less effort. http://living.oneindia.in/home-n-garden/improvement/2011/clean-exhaust-fan-kitchen-160911.html
Congratulation to Gulshan for reaching at Highest Karma points :) :)
Who this term "Weaker Sex" is coined for? . Is it a term common to both men and women?
Hello Guys, This month seems to be very less number of people reaching the goal to get Revenue sharing. Till now only 6 people are there above the requirement of 2000 points....
Boddunan needs a little less than another 600 members to achieve 8000 marks.Are we going to achieve it this year?
The govt is thinking in terms of increasing the prices of all three oil and gas products. Is it justified to raise their prices now when people are already burderned with price...
2G
2G spectrum no releif for kani bail.CBI respond on 1st dec.
Baba Agnivesh demands a room for himself as he’s not comfortable around women on Bigg Boss.
i am not being rude.... but this is a good advice to one of my friends here...