Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

congratulation toofan .you are winning continiously top voter awards from 10/09to 23/09.
Two Indians, energy mogul Mukesh Ambani and steel czar Lakshmi Mittal, have made it to the Forbes list of 'World's Most Powerful Billionaires' combining massive fortunes with...
Friends, do you believe matrimonial sites? Are the members genuine?
Protests in Britain over the government's plan to raise tution fees in universities turned violent Wednesday as demonstrators marched towards parliament, damaging buildings and...
I was shaken to my roots when I read the heart-rending tale of a footballer who represented at the State level but could not find a job to sustain hismself and his family. And...
AMBEDKAR OR RAJ Who do & why are they remembered Tommorrow anniversary of AMBEDKAR with its importance is going to happen .where are we are we walking lanes of man who is...
rules in life...never forget this...
Samsung is all set to take on the Apple products. Samsung has come out with Galaxy series of products in competition with Apple products (iPhone, iPad and Ipod).
I don't think it matter but many people think that it matters as the frequency of the mind of the people don't match with each other if there is a major age difference.What do...
Dear friends, if you are fresher then getting ERP certification can be most professional way to organize your career better way.
A wrong decision can double the experience and correct decision can double the confidence… so don’t worry in either case
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10292]}
Here are the major benefits by doing regular exercise
in this game i will give u a name you have to start another name with the last alphabet of the name posted by the person above you but it should be the name of FOOD ITEMS...
Aastha is back after three months of her married life lets all new and old members welcome her with great joy. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5718]}
A Leader is someone who leads by being an example to others or who leads from the front..... Are Leaders born or they are made?
Do you think five year plans in India are successful?
when we search through the net for jobs. we find their lots of opportunities. Are these jobs really provide the money or these are just fake sites
Simple but confusing for me.. I wasn't writing articles before. But since short time I have started it. Now I only write about tech related and for that I am having blog...
Admin can you please tell me what is the benifit of getting Points? and if I am giving any comments to any article then why my point is not increasing? IS it decide the level...