Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

I am 100% sure that my article does not copy content. They rejected all my articles because of earlier rejection this is not a wise decision. It is right I take help from...
Please help me out i have earned total points 1009 so can i withdraw them or tell me what shall i do?
do you think game of chess helps in mind sharp?
I have noticed that there is space for 'user review' below articles apart from comments. Generally, there is no user review. However, there are many comments. what is user...
what is the difference between brain and mind?
In my article section it shows my article is approved with cash or point.But in the my earning page where in article section there is no more increasmentin article approved.any...
Do you believe in the supernatural? and why ??
Do you think there should be an olympic game for under 15?
Do you think self employment is best than working under others?
What are the advantages of debit card over credit card?
What is your favorite ice cream?
Anybody can tell me could i write any article first in MS word then copy in to boddunan. please suggest me is that possible or not?
Do you enjoy coffee house atmosphere?
What is Buffer State?
Why do girls have fake pictures of themselves on their profile in most of the social networking sites??
What is the best way to help others who are very much in need of the same?
What is Absolutism?
I think all are aware of the Review section.. How many of you really use it in your day to day life for getting information.. I have see that many reviews do not have proper...
Do you think hospital people misuse the lift provided for inpatient?
Just a plain question. I am not asking, as to why Cricket get its undeserved attention, all I want to ask is, why does'nt any other sport get its due attention. Why are we so...