The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

Bangladesh were very clinical with both bowling and Batting. They batted brilliantly with maturity and realistic approach. While bowling they broke the partnerships regularly and hence were the deserved winners.

South Africa lost 2 on the trot, so I am thinking they will come back hard, so India should be at their best.

Yes you are spot on. Expect South Africa to play desperately to have a win under their belt in the next game against India. Experienced campaigners like Hashim Amla and Dale Steyn are expected to be back in the playing XI.

Saurav Banerjee wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Bangladesh were very clinical with both bowling and Batting. They batted brilliantly with maturity and realistic approach. While bowling they broke the partnerships regularly and hence were the deserved winners.

South Africa lost 2 on the trot, so I am thinking they will come back hard, so India should be at their best.

Yes you are spot on. Expect South Africa to play desperately to have a win under their belt in the next game against India. Experienced campaigners like Hashim Amla and Dale Steyn are expected to be back in the playing XI.

Last night I watched some parts of match between S.A. and Bangaldesh. Bangladesh played this match like a champion. Next match of SA with India is do and die match so it will be a tough match for India.

The match between South Africa and India is going to start within a few hours. Proteas would be without their fast bowling sensation Lungi Ngidi in this match. He would be out of action because of a serious hamstring injury. Expecting lot of rain delays in this match as per the prediction, and India winning it at the end comfortably. Best of luck to Team India !

Let's hope our top two open in a positive way and Kohli's performance stays stable. We are okay in the bowling but our top batsmen will have to come out of IPL mentality.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

Yes especially Rohit Sharma takes his own time to find his form in big tournaments. And Shikhar Dhawan can be pretty inconsistent at times. However, Virat Kohli is the one who usually plays very well in big tournaments for India.

I was of the opinion that in the run up to the first match Virat has not played so well, but hope he gets spruced up for the real match.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I am sitting before TV and waiting when match will start. It is cricked no one know which player will play well and which play bad. We have hope of big innings from Kohli, Shikhar and Rohit.

Hope the match starts in time! There are showers predicted after 3 hours or so.

India is bowling first which I think is a good thing. Though South Africa won the toss, it is good for us.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil wrote:

I am sitting before TV and waiting when match will start. It is cricked no one know which player will play well and which play bad. We have hope of big innings from Kohli, Shikhar and Rohit.

South Africa lose their first 2 wickets cheaply, score being 32/2 after 8.4 overs.

But India have also missed some catches and a run out by now. That could be the game changer, the fielding though it has not costed our team much for now.

India starts it's journey in this tournament with an easy win against South Africa. Though Virat could not deliver as per expectation of fans, Rohit played a good innings. South Africa has no luck so far in this tournament.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.