The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Java ?
Are you sure Devu?
If so, i may need to brush up by IT knowledge for my blogs...
I don't know if i will get time

Meera sandhu
Sandhya madam there is nothing problem, just your view also will be included in the daily visitors report. If your blog contains ads then you should not click them if you click them then you will have problem but viewing your pages number of times does n't give any problem

Some blogs of somebody includes copied content from another site. Is It allowed?

A blog is nothing but a personal online diary where you make your own personal entries, so anything borrowed from other blogs and source is strictly not allowed..However media news and celebrity news can be uploaded since it is public property...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sandhya if you visit your blog there is no harm at all. But your visits also considered as visits. So when you visit your blog then you have note the count.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya if you visit your blog there is no harm at all. But your visits also considered as visits. So when you visit your blog then you have note the count.

does it include click of every item/article?

Meera sandhu
I wrote my first post in blog yesterday......on Vidyarambham (Vijayadesami).
But similar to our text editor, I couldn't find any meta data or keyword option. Can anyone help me?

Please someone clear this doubt :( :( :(
Can't we add keywords?
If so, how will our blog articles appear in search engines? :(

Meera sandhu
I wrote my first post in blog yesterday......on Vidyarambham (Vijayadesami).
But similar to our text editor, I couldn't find any meta data or keyword option. Can anyone help me?

Please someone clear this doubt :( :( :(
Can't we add keywords?
If so, how will our blog articles appear in search engines? :(

While writing the post, ensure to include all your keywords in the blog, espesially in the title of the blog. SE catches automatically. Note that title plays an inportant reole.
Now am doing a recipe blog..what can I do here, for inserting keywords?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya it is very easy, suppose you are posting an article recipe on Kashmiree dum aloo. then open Google adword tool, There you give this keyword kashmiree dum aloo. Then it will give the nearest keywords of this recipe which has high rate. so use those keywords in your article. So when any one try to get information about this recipe with the keywords you have included in your article then your recipe will appear. and they will visit your recipe.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
But where should I provide keywords....?
Under tags?
Now am using tab contents as tags for each article...

Meera sandhu
in your article madam. After writing full recipe, write little description about the content like which place it is famous for, how tasty it is, is it easy to prepare or not, do all age people can have it or not like that. So while writing include few keywords

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.