Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

It is not clear to me how we need to post the links in other sites. Is it sufficient to just paste the url or is there some code to type. Also how will you credit me for posting...
Hi, to everyone, I am Quite new here, I just wanted to know about the details of article that I have submitted few minutes back,Where can I find my articles section.Please help...
I had sent a request through the CONTACT US Link and still no response from them. I want this to be rereviewed i had given reques two-three times and still no response from...
Sir, i have already completed my payment profile,but now it becomes empty.what can i do,shall i add again.is there any problem for my earnings
The following article was submitted by me... http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-General%20Reference/5125-saarang-the-fest-of-iit-madras.html today when i looked the...
does re-verification of article takes much more time than first time verification of new article. my new article was verified in few hours but re-verification after editing has...
I posted a recipe and i have got only 10 points and no cash, why is it ? Do we get cash credits are not for posting in boddunan
how can i get know that my posted quiz is approved or not.
Hello all,iam a very new memeber here,joined just now and feeling very out of place here.Will anyone be my friend, and tell me how to learn and earn here.
I cant vote for polls. from last week it says no option selected. could you pls look into it
Can anyone pls explain how to add signature to our post/profile?
Please check up my...
Now you can easily add images to your articles by uploading them on to boddunan.com. Just use the Image Manager button on the editor of Submit an Article page to upload your...
:( Dear All, I have submitted the same article several times by pressing enter repeatedly.I have written one article "My friend indeed is friend in need" which was...
Hai, I got a problem while submitting my articles. I found that there's an omission of spaces while a new paragraph starts after submitting the article. Generally, when I...
I just posted 2 articles 3 days ago. It didn't reviewed yet. Will anyone tell me how much time did it take to review.
If i try to read any article in the Review section, it shows half of the the home page and the article appears below it. Is it a new feature? If yes,what is the purpose behind it?
How to rectify this issues? Issues: - Page Type --------------------- Further detail: Page Type: In order to participate in Google AdSense, publishers' websites and...
There is a newly assigned option for the polls called Publish and Unpublish..What does that mean??? Does that mean that my poll is rejected or anything else..Please explain???...
I am posting this thread to notify moderator to check the top commentator award of January 1..as only 4 comments are recorded for winner. There was more activity and many have...