Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I resubmitted my article, and I wrote directly in boddunan and submitted immidiately, it was not a copied from word, , I submitted with out saving, I still don't understand when...
I submitted one quiz yesterday. When will it be published?
I just need to know whether it is possible to post articles containing aptitude questions and informations and such are from and related to :dry: and asked by famous computer...
when i set my birth date on user feature. it is taken wrong. anybody suggest me what is the reason? well i think it is because of maintenance problem.
When I was going through forum and putting my opinion I noticed in a discussion that "The administrator has disabled public write access".I didn't understand why it is...
How to know the status of submitted paper presentation.. Is it approved or rejected or pending.. Can any one tell me.. If possible give me the link.. Thanks..
What is the importance of karma in boddunan, and for how many people can we rate karma
I wonder what the reason is ? since I have 438 points for this week... My statistics Points earned Points spent Since the beginning 3553 This month 448 This day 73
Does anybody face this problem? The comments already posted are invisible. There is no option for adding a new comment.
I just logged in and typed a reply for a discussion.When it submitted an error message came.It was due to my log off automatically.I was not idle nor sleepy!!! The problem here...
:( I have noticed that near about in 90% articles formatting is not good. Writers are not using pictures to make it more good. What do you think? If you submit small small...
After submitting the article, if I edit the article then the submitted article with html tags is modified to normal article without headings. Why does this happen?
How much time will be taken for the approval of web links?
Please tell me what is the average time for an article to get approved/rejected. Dr. Sam Health is wealth
Is the Polls Submission & Voting Contest (that was available for the month of October 2009) available for November month also ?
Can we post poems in forum written by our friends or any one
In polls section i am getting 505 error.. And in Q&A section not able to see any questions...??? What happened..
Is it caution that not to edit submitted article which are not approved?
A thin red colour vertical line started appearing on my PC in the middle of the screen sometime back. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem or where i can i get support to...
Already she has put 2 mobiles in water. Now when I find that my phone is not ringing, I just checked what's the problem. I was shocked to find that all its videos, images and...