Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

i cannot submit my article. i am getting an error that i cant submit more than 5 articles in one day but this is just my second article today. pls help {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9056]}
Sir, On My Page it shows i have earned Rs.1319 for Articles,Rs.1660 for refferals,Rs.500 for Member of the Month July.So My total earning till now is Rs.3479.But On My Page it...
Today i posted few polls (4 polls) I wanted to post one more. but it says 'You have reached maximum limit for today. Please try again tomorrow.' Why?? :( As per the time...
Somebody please help me on how to create weblinks to pages or articles in this website to my blogspot or some where.
Sir, Please introduce to post articles in tamil languages also.
I tried to use the new logout button on the right side corner of the home page. It seems it does not work. Has any body succeeded?
Many of you might have been a victim of bad office politics. How should one deal with it? Simply ignore and concentrate on your work or try setting the conditions in your favor ?...
Is there any age restriction (I mean age limits)in joining Boddunan ?
There would be many members,who would had adsense account. I wanted to know how we can get our adsense account approved? How to get till there? How much time it takes? Once we...
I find blog address in the response of many members, but i don't find my blog in my response, how do we add a blog address in the response
I wanted to know what is the minimum payout to reach the threshhold amount?
Hi, i joined here yesterday and i want to clarify my doubts . I think this is the place .. can anyone help me ..??
The article i submitted was rejected saying that it is a copied...
Hello Friends, One of the new members sought some information from me and the following is the personal message that I posted to him. I think it would be useful for other...
Here with this topic i need to ask that what can we do to get more cash credits for our article written?Do our article be of some minimum words for that?Pls clear my doubt.
Hi, In near future, will there be an option of getting paid via Paypal? The intent behind raising the question is that a cheque may get delayed or lost whereas a payment...
Hello Moderator, When we create a new topic in forums, the check box with the text "Check this box to have yourself notified about replies to this topic" is checked...
When I went to my profile page I sees there a message like this "Your profile is 60% complete. Add a photo or avatar to get to 100%." I had added my photo in profile...
Hi, I submitted two articles day before y'day. Status show Approved; however, no points or cash rewards has been updated. Why is it so? -Anuradha Ramkumar
Hi, Good afternoon everyone. My self Sujit (SD) and am new member of boddunan family. Please accept me as a forum member. Thnx............. Have a nice day!!!!