Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I sorry but I have to start this discusison in the open I have been asked by Sunilji not to post 2 responses on the trot. While there are some members here who are having 2 or...
Hello Friends, I believe that we can post Hindi contents also on Boddunan.com in addition to English and Tlugu. I tried from the link 'Submit an Article' and didn't find...
I had posted an article on bodduan, in the dashboard, the article is said to be rejected[under status] what could the possible reasons...
Hello, Couple of days back when I checked my points in Revenue Sharing it was around 1600 points in this month, but today my points came down to 500 change in July's month....
ok here is my question: In "My Referrals" it says that i've referred totally 55 members but when i click on the "My Referrals" link it shows...
sir, Notable to participate in POLLS CONTEST because ,it shows not voting option for me also can i withdraw my balance as i need it urgently
How we can see that how much we earned in our account?? Plase guyss help me out as I am new here................... :dry: :dry:
How many web links can one post per day in boddunan
pls avoid Adults ads in this website.....bec we are here for increasing knowledge.....so kindly request to avoid Adults ads in this website.....pls put any useful ads....may be...
I have received the DFAA for 29th August 2010. But the amount of Rs.25 is not shown to be added to my account.May I know when it would be added up? Also, In The GD contest...
May I enquire how much time does it normally take to assign cash credits (or go through admin review) after an editor has reviewed an article? Actually, my first article here at...
Guyss as I am new here so can please tell me how we can earn more money on this site and by doing what activity, we can earn fast??
Hello Friends, What is the meaning of "Could not instantiate mail function" when I posted an email on 'contact us' link? - Harish Jharia
Editor I have changed Layout of Article please approve it again http://www.boddunan.com/business-a-finance/2-Google%20Adsense/4135-my-online-earning-from-boddunan.html
Sometime back i have read in the discussion forum that if a article is rejected it will be visible to only the author and not the other users. Yesterday when i was editing my...
On relying to certain topics there comes "points not assigned due to too short....".No problem,but will they count in number of posts?
My posts are not gaining any points. It is showing me this page. :angry: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9042]}
Hello friends, I returned back to boddunan after a long time, but I was unhappy to see that two of my articles on hypertension that I uploaded on May 18, 2011 have not been...
Hello Friends, Why my following content has been deleted: “Football Players Warm-up by Running Zig-Zag “ What was so objectionable in that content that it has been...