Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I have created few quiz questions, which is pending for quite sometime. How long does it take for the quiz questions to get an approval? Like for example articles are approved...
Hello Sir Did u realy send a cheque or not. Because i got my identification code in just 6 days by general post, Then why i did not recieve my cheque from same sending...
At the end of some posts a security image is seen which is necessary to put a comment.But when it is given a new image appears.I tried many times.But couldn't post a...
Hello Marverick, I saw my name choosen as "Best poller of the week for 26th oct to 1st nov". But i couldn't see the price amount credited in My Earnings page. Could...
When I try to invite friends using the "Invite Friends" link, I receive an error "Interent Explorer could not load this page." Could Boddunan support look...
There are few sites which allows to submit any article which has been submitted before in other site. I have few articles published in boddunan. Can i submit that articles in...
Can u tell me plz where in the "Submit An Article" zone (after choosing catagory and sub catagory) I can write the main content of my article? There are the following...
Dear friends, I have a doubt about the payment system of Boddunan. Please clarify me this. I am going to reach my minimum payout range of Rs 1000/ I know that they will...
Today I logged in to boddunan and after reading an article tried to comment on it.Then the security image found to be blinking.My name was appearing in name section of comment...
Hello Admin I was checking the Question and Answer option. When I click any categories button it give the same bunch of questions. No filter works. Please check.
Hello, I have prepared an article in MS word and pasted it directly in article section instead of using Word Tool box. Is there any method to change this please reply me fast...
In a reply to a forum discussion I saw "All your points adjusted according to the new points system. If, say for example, your 10 points needed earlier for a program, now...
Does anyone using Linux here? I am seriously planning to upgrade my system by installing Linux..There are various edition in it Susse, Red hat, ubuntu, madriva, userlinux and...
Hi I really love to be the part of Boddunan I want to have some mp discussion with mods or ADMIN Kindly can we have one on one chat please? Sri
Hi, I am new to this site and want to know how I can view the article submitted by me and their earning details. Thanks & Regards, Anshu
I have won two awards and got Rs 50, but to my left My Earnings shows only Rs 5 which I earned through an article. However, below it shows that I have won two awards but the...
The threads seem to be too long with information just copy pasted from various sites. Also not all the replies are related to the topic. It is looking like a mix of things.These...
How can a boddunan member know that he is eligible for the payment and the cheque is dispatched to him? Do we get any message if the cheque is dispatched?
Hello All, When i wish to comment on polls say for example in the category "Family&entertainment" can i open one or more polls in seperate tabs and vote or i...
After a long interval I had posted an article.But I couldn't add images since the image add tool is not active in my settings.I think some problems like these are common...