The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
has anyone received the cheque? Am still waiting :whistle: :whistle:

Same here.. I am still waiting for my first cheque.. Hope it will be arrived soon. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Any place in the queue. ?include me too.

Yours has been donated to Hyderabad blast victims fund bigbro. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Any place in the queue. ?include me too.

Yours has been donated to Hyderabad blast victims fund bigbro. :laugh:

Thats a good news Munna.indeed.
13 cheques were released on 31/1/13, so wait guys, it will take some times.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Payments will be sent starting from Monday based on our clearance.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

So, they have not send yet? :dry:
Usually we receive it on third week, last month also no cheque was released :huh:

Meera sandhu
If Monday released then it will take another 7-8 days.
Ok still then wait and prepared for another.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Usually we receive it on third week, last month also no cheque was released :huh:

Don't be impatient Sandhya. You have got lots of checks in the past too. :woohoo:
Sir i have a problem regarding payment. I with my whole family go to Mumbai on 6 th march and return on 2 april. no one is to receive cheque.so if it is possible to sent cheque before 6 th march . if possible please give courier number of my cheque so that i may trace it .

Don't be impatient Sandhya. You have got lots of checks in the past too. :woohoo:

Actually Sanjeev, let me tell the truth.
I am paying a gold loan from Boddunan cheques for the past 3-4 months. Loan amount is 4800 every month, as monthly installments. My cheque is send to hubby's bank at Kecheri and this bank is in the next building. So, every time when the cheque is received (most probably before 18th), hubby gives this cheque for clearance in that bank. So, the amount directly goes for loan. It's easy too and the money I am earning through hard work is spend in a good way.
It's due date is 18th. This month also, as usual, I thought I will receive the cheque on third week. But didn't. As we were waiting for that cheque to arrive, that loan was not paid yet. :laugh: :laugh: . Today I will ask him to pay the loan from his pockets :cheer: :cheer: . After all, he has not paid even a single due from his pockets :woohoo: :woohoo:
Well digging has caused a lot of problems till now. In past 1 month, 2.25 lac gone, no traces of water. :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.