Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Copa America Soccer Cup is going to start.Maverick can a contest be started in connection with this? Prediction of winner of the day,goal score,scorer etc.Also the exact time of...
Dear Moderators, this is my sincere request. I was going through some of the polls just before to this thread posting.. I came across first two polls on my visit. They are...
I was posting comments in forum in evening we had 4997 member and after 2-3 minute I saw that we have a new member joined and total member has become 4998. Have you experienced...
Dear Boddunan Team. I have one suggestion to implement on boddunan. If any member have much more point and if he want to sell his point then he may have option for selling his...
Hello Moderator, Why can't some awards be introduced for long time members of boddunan? Sometimes i could see members who will be very active, they will participate in all...
Discuss wheter Mamata Banerjee better than Lalu Yadav in managing the railway department
vishnu2unni is our 4999 member in boddunan. I am anxiously waiting for our 5000 members name
In these days when Electronic Mode of Fund Transfer is the most efficient form of payment and rightly popular, boddunan can consider opting for it.What are your thoughts on this?
What is your opinion on providing additional point ( 1 or 2 points maximum)to those who post FIRST comment to any article or poll ?
13 categories on forum are excessive! Under the feature forum 13 number of categories are excessively more than required. some o the categories are rarely touches by the...
Hi Mr.Maverick, Why dont u make a research on the most googled key words and display them some where on the home page of boddunan so that the members can write articles related...
For the past few days my mind is seized with things which I honestly believe can contribute to making our site a much better one provided the administration take these seriously...
Please open a separate and independent feature for English! It is essentially required that a separate section for english should be introduced for giving importance to the...
Boddunan Should start a chat service program on the this site, so it makes easy to the members to communicate with other members. Just as the example ho orkut chat on the site....
I am a diamond mate now.On Becoming a Diamond Mate as usual I put two suggestions here. 1) In midst of many many discussion the threads like GD going on and Award Declaration...
Hai, There is a very great delay in the announcement of the Member of the week award. Not only this, the award from 2Aug'08- 8Aug'08 has been skipped earlier. Why not this...
Maverick we can have a mobile recharge from here after winning a certain amount. So this will be helpfull for all of us.
Hello Moderator, Why can't we add a new category for "Greetings/Wishes" in forums where we can wish for birthdays,anniversaries and other special occasions.
After introducing contest in comments it is seen that the same person enters more than one comment to a topic(Mostly in polls).Here is one such...
Some outdated discussions are found to be replied by members which makes forum reading a burden.All such will come to front as new reply posted.Here is one...