Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Later we may want to put a particular question in another category, because we may have wrongly placed it. Though we can edit even the emoticon, no facility is available to...
why in award section member of month award for me why there is no money
Guys I Have a plan to create a promo for our site boddunan. what do you suggest? what are the details should be included in video.
I want to suggest for kitty party on boddunan for points between members. system will be like this Members who want to participate in kitty party of boddunan will give 50...
Hello Friends, I think the games threads are pushing useful topics back and they are losing their importance.People usually checks the topics in Recent discussions and replies...
For new writers the quick review of the articles written by them is real motivation irrespective of cash credit since it is decided by the enough experienced editors.So according...
Presently, Karma points are added or deducted when some member clicks on a post. The members know the total number of Karma but do not know which post was liked or disliked...
Maverick previously there was option to know how many articles are published till the date from all sections but in new format of browsing articles it is not known how many total...
in writing reviews for mobile, there is a space for writing about meta keywords and meta description.. what is meant by both of it?.. i can't understand about this two. please...
Hi, Boddunan is not a part-time job site. The income generated from boddunan can only be a pocket income for most of the users, except few who are too active, which is not...
Hai Friends, I have a suggestion here.... Why not an interactive Messaging format be introduced here in Boddunan Occasionally???? Like sending some special...
I see less participation by the member in games section.My idea is if given cash credit more member would be attracted towards the games section . Suggestion To be eligible...
FIFA world cup 2010 is nearing.So to get a good traffic to Boddunan it is necessary to start discussion on FIFA World Cup 2010.So friends,try to bring news about it daily.
Presently, 2000 points is the minimum threshold for revenue earning. Thereafter every additional 2000 points give one more share. While minimum 2000 points for entitlement to...
Sir, I would like to give a suggestion for karma point. Add one more feature in the homepage of the boddunan based on karma points in two column: 1. Overall Karma Points 2....
Copa America Soccer cup is going to take place today onwards. The key words regarding this are Copa America,Soccer,Soccer Cup,World Cup,America Cup,Latin America,FIFA etc.So...
Everyday new members are registering to this site. My suggestion is that once they logged in after registration they should get a auto generated welcome mail mentioning details...
Hello Boddunan support team, Please keep cash-balance in accounts of members, at the time of paying their cash credits, so that the members can edit their posts. Without cash...
One point for visiting Boddunan appears to be less! It should be much-more for attracting and motivating the members for essentially opening the site as soon as thy switch on...
Hai Friends, Why not FAQs section be added in the main categories of Boddunan!!!! I found many new members asking the same common questions related to the site and basic...