Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Dear Maverick and Atul. We can browse My posts and My discussions but "My comments" is missing. After we make a comment under an article, the author and/or any other...
I agree with all but i want to one modification. the question is that highest referal of the month. i want to suggest change this prize to most active person of the month. so...
sir, i'd visited boddunan contest & wish more i wish to suggest u tht, will record points earned by hardworker be honoured for his immense contribution in boddunan as...
Hi friends, I would like to suggest a new idea. I guess we can have a scrolling bar at the top, below [quote] * Categories * My Discussions * Forum...
In most of the discussions here the same person is found to be posting more than two replies continuously especially in GD.It may be posted in same replies.But by this practice...
There are so many categories for articles. But there is no categori for vehicles. Please add a categori AUTOMOTIVE for vehicles .
after many hindi marathi debate ,it is evident for people that they only are loser & they don't have VVIP security. so feedback me
There is one suggestion by me.That in the polls block we all had polls voted but we dont know how many polls are there. My suggestion is please do some changes in polls...
Presently, there is only 'save' button' in article submission format. So, it is necessary to write an article in M.S. Word or elsewhere and to copy paste this. Recently, I wrote...
Why can't we archive group discussion topics by consolidating the points written by the members and merge them into a single thread or an article with some good keywords in the...
The Boddunan site may serve as a provider of various writing serves like speech writing, resume writing, conference notes, chairman address etc. For these purposes, panel of...
hi, I dont know whether this suggestion is given by others in this forum or not. But i feel that in todays world important resources and online exams are necessary for...
Author's name is not being displayed on top or bottom of the articles, because it is not permitted to display author's name on the content part. My suggestion is that the...
hello Friends I got my nov. payemnt cheque of rs 1496.88. i am happy to muchh
This is my 1500th post in Forum.I have a suggestion to boddunan team. 1) We had conducted a lot of GDs so far.Some of them were on social issues and were very good in quality...
Friends.This is my 5000th post in forums.As usual I wish to put some suggestions in this marked post. 1. As the participation in contests are decreasing it is high time to...
Admin why do not add My poll under My page section. Like my articles and My referrals members will be Known about his/her created polls and how he is getting response so that...
I know studying is very important,but do you really think that without studying nothing is possible? Give your comment on this.
In the poll option i think u should give a option to create a new poll. it just a suggestion. what you think?
You must be aware that most of the writing websites show the articles that a writer has written when someone is seeing the profile. Say for example, I'm looking at Profile X, I...