Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Daily Dose]

All know that Ramadan is period for fasting. But there are some other aspects also. One should not use bad language duirng the period. He should maintain purity of character...
Most of the people feel awkward about expressing a single Thank you. Why so? Perhaps saying Thank you people think that they are exposing their weakness of "Dependance" On the...
HGere is an inspiring story of  beating cancer with dance.  Cancer patrient should not be panicked but encouraged to live...
What is holistic Medicine? It is a form of healing that considers the whole person -- body, mind, spirit, and emotions -- in the quest for optimal health and wellness. According...
Migraines are defined as moderate to severe pain lasting 4 to 72 hours, usually on one side of the head. The pain gets worse with exercise, and it may come with nausea, vomiting,...
A girls school in UK has banned on wearing short skirts for students. If it would have happened in India, people would have started shouting that girls have freedom to wear...
Any one could be intelligent. One needs to be just responsive to othes, open minded, eager to learn. See...
How long will you try passing matriculation and till what age?  May be two or three times. But here is an untiring above eighty man still appearing in matriculation. He will...
Can Men marry 3 women for drinking water shortage? Do you agree this concept. What they are thinking about women. Now-a-days women are playing major role in all fields. If water...
T be more successful read these psychological hacks. www.lifehacker.co.in/Psychological-Hacks-To-Be-More-Successful-In-Life/articleshow/47431451.cms  
Book reading rewarded me in many ways. It made me think. It made me learn. It made me imagine. While on discussion , i request the members to mention their reading habits and...
 Yoga asanas provide the individual with multifold benefits physically, mentally and also spiritually. For every ailment Yoga postures offer an...
Though it is expensive,Organic food is better for your health, the earth and the farmers who grow it. In honour of World Environment Day, here are the reasons that justify the...
Lack of oxygen in the body can be one major reason for yawning. Apart from lack of oxygen in the body, there are other reasons for...
Promotes Human Growth Hormone Production A research has shown that fasting stimulates the production of growth hormone in the body. This hormone helps to keep you fit and it...
Eggs are good source of nourishment. But these are not for anganwadis in M.P. as C.M. does not like...
There are some everyday habits that cause acne. These include frequently touching face, husband's beard, cosmetices...
It is heartening to see people around the world are realizing the importance of Health. But there are many misconceptions about health awareness. Weight Reduction at any cost is...
Morphine, though a narcotic drug is an effective cure for pains ranging from moderate to severe pains. Yet, in other parts of the world - including India -- many patients end up...
Functional foods contain additives that go above and beyond meeting your basic  nutritional needs/. Here are the...