Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello... Is monthly revenue sharing system has gone.. I mean no January revenue sharing announced yet.. Asking just for information.

There is no official announcement as such, but maybe the admin is too busy right now. Yes January and February share issue is pending along with bonus for Feb articles. Let's hope and wait for admin to announce these soon.

Guys, apologize for the delays on my part, its been extremely hectic days all through last couple of months and may be next. However, the major problem for me is to access to my laptop and internet as I am most out of coverage for the most of time. On personal front, these things doesn't help me to get things done on time, however I assure you that everything will become smoother in coming months.

Regarding Jan and Feb revenue sharing, they are now published. Top writers contest details for Feb will be announced tomorrow.

Thank you very much Maveric.. No problem for delay.. We can understand..

About January revenue, it hasn't been published yet.. I can see Feb revenue sharing on Earning tab, but no January earning yet.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Are others too facing problem with their Inbox? I just tried to access it several times but keep getting 404 - page not found error! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hello... Is monthly revenue sharing system has gone.. I mean no January revenue sharing announced yet.. Asking just for information.

There is no official announcement as such, but maybe the admin is too busy right now. Yes January and February share issue is pending along with bonus for Feb articles. Let's hope and wait for admin to announce these soon.

Guys, apologize for the delays on my part, its been extremely hectic days all through last couple of months and may be next. However, the major problem for me is to access to my laptop and internet as I am most out of coverage for the most of time. On personal front, these things doesn't help me to get things done on time, however I assure you that everything will become smoother in coming months.

Regarding Jan and Feb revenue sharing, they are now published. Top writers contest details for Feb will be announced tomorrow.

Thank you very much Maveric.. No problem for delay.. We can understand..

About January revenue, it hasn't been published yet.. I can see Feb revenue sharing on Earning tab, but no January earning yet.

Maybe they are facing trouble with February data, but it will appear soon. Let's hoe before checks are prepared.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Are others too facing problem with their Inbox? I just tried to access it several times but keep getting 404 - page not found error! :blink:

Yes same here Kalyani, getting the same 404 - page not found error, msg ! I guess all members would face the same problem until it is set right !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes same here Kalyani, getting the same 404 - page not found error, msg ! I guess all members would face the same problem until it is set right !

Oh okay! So it is a general technical problem and not just with my profile! I hope Maverick comes online soon otherwise he won't know about this!

Yes, all members are facing this problem since a week. Another aspect is, the PM provision has been removed from all the members, moderators and Administrator's profiles. I had informed through Boddunan Support to the Administration a week ago. A reply came that the above said provision PM has been removed and soon it will reappear.

Yes, all members are facing this problem since a week. Another aspect is, the PM provision has been removed from all the members, moderators and Administrator's profiles. I had informed through Boddunan Support to the Administration a week ago. A reply came that the above said provision PM has been removed and soon it will reappear.

I did not pay attention to this since I was quite busy but then I feel it should have been posted on Home page notifying everyone! :blink:

I did not pay attention to this since I was quite busy but then I feel it should have been posted on Home page notifying everyone! :blink:

PM tool is a useful tool that acts like a bridge between the Members and the administration and the Editors and moderators. This helps in avoiding posting threads unnecessarily. It should have been on the Home page about the changes.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Still no January revenue sharing not announced.. Why so???

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
The poll for top member is closed and it says that 'you have already voted' I have neither voted yet nor the month is finished.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.