Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The poll for top member is closed and it says that 'you have already voted' I have neither voted yet nor the month is finished.

Like parliamentary vote, you must vote early here also. Who knows when the poll may be closed. May be someone else could vote instead? :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
The poll for top member is closed and it says that 'you have already voted' I have neither voted yet nor the month is finished.

Like parliamentary vote, you must vote early here also. Who knows when the poll may be closed. May be someone else could vote instead? :laugh: :laugh:

You're right, I should have voted earlier, but I was too busy this month, so missed out on everything. By the way, my vote also will be for the first time used by someone else as the voting is on 10th April and I'll be back on 2nd May.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You're right, I should have voted earlier, but I was too busy this month, so missed out on everything. By the way, my vote also will be for the first time used by someone else as the voting is on 10th April and I'll be back on 2nd May.

Something different happened in my case. From the very beginning of this Poll I never voted. I thought it's not proper to vote. And this is strictly my opinion.

Something different happened in my case. From the very beginning of this Poll I never voted. I thought it's not proper to vote. And this is strictly my opinion.

I respect your decision but I have utilized it every month to show my gratitude to some of the best on the site, barring this month of course.

I respect your decision but I have utilized it every month to show my gratitude to some of the best on the site, barring this month of course.

What I meant was, I've voted. Out of 5' I'm supposed to vote, I voted for 4. Never voted for myself. Yes I agree with you. I need to express my appreciation to all those who contributed to this site.

What I meant was, I've voted. Out of 5' I'm supposed to vote, I voted for 4. Never voted for myself. Yes I agree with you. I need to express my appreciation to all those who contributed to this site.

You could still have voted for 5 even if you didn't vote for yourself. You always skipped on my share :laugh: :laugh: (just joking)
but you missed someone deserving. ;)

You could still have voted for 5 even if you didn't vote for yourself. You always skipped on my share :laugh: :laugh: (just joking)
but you missed someone deserving. ;)

It was me. I'm sure. I never missed the real real deserving member. Because, the finalists were all those whom I voted. You know who those "deserving " are.

Getting benefit by following rules is not wrong or immoral. When you are allowed to vote yourself, you must.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Getting benefit by following rules is not wrong or immoral. When you are allowed to vote yourself, you must.

It's my personal opinion sir. I may be wrong. But I simply followed my heart. It has got nothing to do with the standard and accepted norms.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
@ Admin- There must be a serious glitch that despite my repeated reminders my bonus was not added in my current payout. Please register my complaint. Thank you.

Let me confirm that my account has been credited but that could have gone into this months payout.

Thanks.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.