Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The poll for top member March 2014 indicates that I am not entitled to vote. What does this mean. Why has my name been deleted from voters' list on the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The poll for top member March 2014 indicates that I am not entitled to vote. What does this mean. Why has my name been deleted from voters' list on the site.

Same is the case with me too! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let me join the Bandwagon of non-entitled voters.even to see the poll updates are also forbidden,

Is that so? I was not permitted to vote even last month. Let me check.

Yes- I am not authorized to do that. No vote, no tension.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What necessitated the change, that was not there in the early polls?

What necessitated the change, that was not there in the early polls?

Could be another glitch that will go away soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sorry about the software glitch, it is now resolved. You should be able to vote on it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am not sure if it is just me, but I am unable to access my Inbox.....I have a feeling this problem has been persisting since a long time now !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not sure if it is just me, but I am unable to access my Inbox.....I have a feeling this problem has been persisting since a long time now !

You are not alone. It’s not only Inbox any members or Moderator or Editor including Administrator cannot be accessed. Because The provision of PM has been removed. Since many days 404 problem is there. All these were reported. But no action
On reaching a land mark of Emperor, I wanted to congratulate you through a PM. But how?
Thank you said by: usha manohar

You are not alone. It’s not only Inbox any members or Moderator or Editor including Administrator cannot be accessed. Because The provision of PM has been removed. Since many days 404 problem is there. All these were reported. But no action
On reaching a land mark of Emperor, I wanted to congratulate you through a PM. But how?

Yes, I too notice Today. Inbox is not opening . Even I noticed that Member of the week and Top voter of the day award are not given. There must be a serious problem with the site.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.