Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If I remember right the admin has said that he will come back on 14th May to announce new programs including writing article/bonus program. I hope he will be here today and announce everything in detail.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
If I remember right the admin has said that he will come back on 14th May to announce new programs including writing article/bonus program. I hope he will be here today and announce everything in detail.

waiting for administrator's arrival. He alone can clear the doubts and give the correct picture.
Still no activity from Admin.. Hope to see him soon..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Waiting to hear from admin soon and even waiting for the new contest which admin had promised a month ago.
On 14th of this month Sunil, ourEditor and Moderator said that it's hoped Administrator will arrive on the same day and do all the needful. Today is 17th. No traces of any activity here. Updates are piling up day by day.
From what I see in my earnings summary , revenue share has not been credted since January....so also the member of the week, which has not been credited since February if I am not mistaken ! I wonder why this is taking so long...
Credits were already made till Feb'14 and shown on earnings page, but Mar-Apr'14 credits were not being shown. They are now reallocated.

Go to your dashboard and recalculate earnings.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar, AKP
On 14th of this month Sunil, ourEditor and Moderator said that it's hoped Administrator will arrive on the same day and do all the needful. Today is 17th. No traces of any activity here. Updates are piling up day by day.
I am back now. clearing the pending articles and any other updates.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

From what I see in my earnings summary , revenue share has not been credted since January....so also the member of the week, which has not been credited since February if I am not mistaken ! I wonder why this is taking so long...
Credits were already made till Feb'14 and shown on earnings page, but Mar-Apr'14 credits were not being shown. They are now reallocated.

Go to your dashboard and recalculate earnings.

As of now it is not changing , remains the same even after recalculation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am back now. clearing the pending articles and any other updates.

Its good to see you back and I hope your presence is more frequent and regular since in the absence of a visible admin person, things do get quite dull around here even if regular members are present!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I have sent 5 emails to boddunan support. I am sorry to say that i havent got any reply from the team.

I want to delete my articles on boddunan.

There was a following error message when i was trying to delete my articles:
"Save failed with the following error: The article is too old to allow editing. Please contact support team if you would like to add/change content."

At least allow me to edit the articles and make it blank. If your team cant do it then kindly delete my articles.

Hoping for a positive feeback. Please dont ignore my mails. I request the maverick to kindly look into my issue.

Regards,
Sachin
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.