Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why weekly leader board earning isn't getting credited in account since long time...??

Since 2nd of march neither credits earned from forum nor credits from voter of the day are getting credited.

March payments are waiting for Administrator's approval for quite some time. I request the Administration to look in to the matter
No need to wait for approval unless there is something wrong with the earnings. They will be published and sent.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu, Reena
Why weekly leader board earning isn't getting credited in account since long time...??

Since 2nd of march neither credits earned from forum nor credits from voter of the day are getting credited.

March payments are waiting for Administrator's approval for quite some time. I request the Administration to look in to the matter
No need to wait for approval unless there is something wrong with the earnings. They will be published and sent.

Yes. just now i have seen the payments were approved. Can I expect the payments are sent to the bank without waiting for the normal waiting of 3 to 4 weeks as you promised earlier?

Yes. just now i have seen the payments were approved. Can I expect the payments are sent to the bank without waiting for the normal waiting of 3 to 4 weeks as you promised earlier?

As per the normal practice, I know it comes sometimes around 16-17th of the month, every time your payment is due.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As per the normal practice, I know it comes sometimes around 16-17th of the month, every time your payment is due.

I didn't mean clearing to the bank payment. I meant approval of the administrator. After approval i know it takes 3 to 4 weeks .

I didn't mean clearing to the bank payment. I meant approval of the administrator. After approval i know it takes 3 to 4 weeks .
After payment generation it will come within 4 weeks unless it is disapproved.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu

After payment generation it will come within 4 weeks unless it is disapproved.

May I remind you while discussing about Revenue sharing I requested you to see the possibilities of paying March payments waiving off the waiting period of normal 3 to 4 weeks. You said that you will try to do at least for March payments. I admit delays are imminent. It's OK if it cannot be implemented for the March Payments.. We are with you.
From what I see in my earnings summary , revenue share has not been credted since January....so also the member of the week, which has not been credited since February if I am not mistaken ! I wonder why this is taking so long...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

From what I see in my earnings summary , revenue share has not been credted since January....so also the member of the week, which has been credited since February if I am not mistaken ! I wonder why this is taking so long...

Updating of revenue sharing and member of the week virtually came to a grinding halt for me also. Administrator may please look into the matter.
I hope administratin will share the actual position and inform when the credits due will be adjusted/ paid. There may be some dificulties but these need be shared.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I hope administratin will share the actual position and inform when the credits due will be adjusted/ paid. There may be some dificulties but these need be shared.

Exactly! Whatever the difficulties are, they should be shared! Weekly leaderboard earnings are pending since 2nd March!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.