Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Kalyani !! I read revenue sharing program but still i confused. I see that Boddunan is share 25% of its revenues with the active members of the site. Is this true? I have some question regarding the same.

-How many user will get this revenue?
-25% share of revenue will get active user?
-for ex : Boddunan have approximate earning 10,000 INR then Active user will get 2,500 INR ?
-How can we find top active user?
Congrats Kalyani !! I read revenue sharing program but still i confused. I see that Boddunan is share 25% of its revenues with the active members of the site. Is this true? I have some question regarding the same.

-How many user will get this revenue?
-25% share of revenue will get active user?
-for ex : Boddunan have approximate earning 10,000 INR then Active user will get 2,500 INR ?
-How can we find top active user?

You have posted this question in two different threads.
Anyhow refer this link
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/3-contests-a-rewards/4896-boddunan-revenue-sharing-program.html
There will be variations in Share value from time to time depending on the number of members who scored 1000 or more than 1000 points.. Every member who scores 1000 points in a month is eligible for i share which varies.The above link should clear your doubts. And you are required to go through the announcements by the administrator from to time to know about the share values.
I refer this link. But having some doubt still. Can you please show me December,Jan,Feb,March-2014 revenue sharing details so I can clear my doubt easily? Waiting for reply.
I am not sure if it is just me, but I am unable to access my Inbox.....I have a feeling this problem has been persisting since a long time now !

You are not alone. It’s not only Inbox any members or Moderator or Editor including Administrator cannot be accessed. Because The provision of PM has been removed. Since many days 404 problem is there. All these were reported. But no action
On reaching a land mark of Emperor, I wanted to congratulate you through a PM. But how?

Yes, I too notice Today. Inbox is not opening . Even I noticed that Member of the week and Top voter of the day award are not given. There must be a serious problem with the site.

Since the inbox is not functioning I guess I will have to request the admin for my bonus points, (having completed 10,000 posts) here itself....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I refer this link. But having some doubt still. Can you please show me December,Jan,Feb,March-2014 revenue sharing details so I can clear my doubt easily? Waiting for reply.

Check Earning page in community to see revenue shares!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am not sure if it is just me, but I am unable to access my Inbox.....I have a feeling this problem has been persisting since a long time now !

You are not alone. It’s not only Inbox any members or Moderator or Editor including Administrator cannot be accessed. Because The provision of PM has been removed. Since many days 404 problem is there. All these were reported. But no action
On reaching a land mark of Emperor, I wanted to congratulate you through a PM. But how?

Yes, I too notice Today. Inbox is not opening . Even I noticed that Member of the week and Top voter of the day award are not given. There must be a serious problem with the site.

Since the inbox is not functioning I guess I will have to request the admin for my bonus points, (having completed 10,000 posts) here itself....
You can always use contact us form.

Anyway, congratulations and you got your bonus points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar

You can always use contact us form.

Anyway, congratulations and you got your bonus points.

Thanks a lot, I din't think of the contact us provision , just skipped my mind.... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why weekly leader board earning isn't getting credited in account since long time...??

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Why weekly leader board earning isn't getting credited in account since long time...??

Since 2nd of march neither credits earned from forum nor credits from voter of the day are getting credited.

Since 2nd of march neither credits earned from forum nor credits from voter of the day are getting credited.

March payments are waiting for Administrator's approval for quite some time. I request the Administration to look in to the matter
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.