Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
From what I see in my earnings summary , revenue share has not been credted since January....so also the member of the week, which has not been credited since February if I am not mistaken ! I wonder why this is taking so long...
Credits were already made till Feb'14 and shown on earnings page, but Mar-Apr'14 credits were not being shown. They are now reallocated.

Go to your dashboard and recalculate earnings.

As of now it is not changing , remains the same even after recalculation...

Even I have recalculated earnings and have found no change. Credits for member of the week and voter of the day are not yet credited.
I have sent 5 emails to boddunan support. I am sorry to say that i havent got any reply from the team.

I want to delete my articles on boddunan.

There was a following error message when i was trying to delete my articles:
"Save failed with the following error: The article is too old to allow editing. Please contact support team if you would like to add/change content."

At least allow me to edit the articles and make it blank. If your team cant do it then kindly delete my articles.

Hoping for a positive feeback. Please dont ignore my mails. I request the maverick to kindly look into my issue.

Regards,
Sachin

How old are your articles? I tried to find them but could not locate since they are unpublished. All old articles which are not published get locked and cannot be edited. So if you need those to publish elsewhere, go ahead. Left here on boddunan they will remain invisible! That is all I can say for now!
Untitled.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
ErrorMsg.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I had written an article with the title "Getting rid of an evil named enmity" on 28/04 and its status is "new -approved" but its not been published. Usually when editors approve articles, status shows "editor approved. Pending admin review". I have been waiting since long time to get my article approved or published. Please editors look into the matter.
Here are my three articles:
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/education/42-general/5040-letter-to-principal.html
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/education/42-general/4985-education-process-and-career-counseling.html
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/people-places/54-social-life/4973-brain-drain.html

The articles belong to the year 2009. These status of all my articles are "Published-Approved". They can be publicly viewed.
I want to delete the articles. I am unable to even edit the articles from my dashboard.

Also please note the error message that I get when I am trying to edit my article. I am unable to neither edit nor delete the articles.
Here are my three articles:
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/education/42-general/5040-letter-to-principal.html
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/education/42-general/4985-education-process-and-career-counseling.html
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/people-places/54-social-life/4973-brain-drain.html

The articles belong to the year 2009. These status of all my articles are "Published-Approved". They can be publicly viewed.
I want to delete the articles. I am unable to even edit the articles from my dashboard.

Also please note the error message that I get when I am trying to edit my article. I am unable to neither edit nor delete the articles.

OK! All of these articles are published and you have been paid for them. So it won't be possible for you to delete or edit them on your own. So now if you want to withdraw them from boddunan, you are supposed to forfeit the cash credits you earned for them. Send the links via Contact Us form and wait for admin response!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

From what I see in my earnings summary , revenue share has not been credted since January....so also the member of the week, which has not been credited since February if I am not mistaken ! I wonder why this is taking so long...
Credits were already made till Feb'14 and shown on earnings page, but Mar-Apr'14 credits were not being shown. They are now reallocated.

I checked your account, you have got no shares and hence it is not shown in your account. Most probably you missed 1K mark by narrow margin.

I am working on bringing back all MoM results since Mar 14, which were lost in some upgradation.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

I checked your account, you have got no shares and hence it is not shown in your account. Most probably you missed 1K mark by narrow margin.

I am working on bringing back all MoM results since Mar 14, which were lost in some upgradation.

We bear with you. But the show must go on. Please work out an alternative. If the data is lost, let it be.Important factor is there should be a proper compensatory measure.Mistakes do happen to all of us. We are with you.

We bear with you. But the show must go on. Please work out an alternative. If the data is lost, let it be.Important factor is there should be a proper compensatory measure.Mistakes do happen to all of us. We are with you.
Data is not lost, it still available in encrypted format.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

As promised all data is recovered now. Please check your earnings and let me know in case you have any clarifications/help required.

Thank you said by: rambabu, usha manohar, Reena, AKP
As promised all data is recovered now. Please check your earnings and let me know in case you have any clarifications/help required.

Thank you very much. I have seen my earnings.I'll check and let you know
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.