Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As promised all data is recovered now. Please check your earnings and let me know in case you have any clarifications/help required.

Checked and found okay, its all in order! Thanks for the update! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As promised all data is recovered now. Please check your earnings and let me know in case you have any clarifications/help required.

Thank you Maverick :) Thanks for the update.
Inbox has been disfunctional since a long time now or is it only mine ? If there is a glitch Hope Maverick is doing something about it .,..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Inbox has been disfunctional since a long time now or is it only mine ? If there is a glitch Hope Maverick is doing something about it .,..

Inbox and PMs are dis functioning since long for all,. The point has been discussed here sometime ago.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
The member who clicked highest poll will win the vote of the day contest. Yesterday i think voted nearly 120 to 150 polls. But today my name is not in the list. I have some doubts regarding this. Please clarify.

1. I feel my vote going for some person.
2. How do we know how much votes we are put in a category.
3. Once we voted for a category we cannot vote again. In this case how a person repeatedly getting top voter of the day contest.
4. Two days before when i vote for a category it showed a alert message that my vote is counted. So that i voted for 120 to 150 votes yesterday but for those votes i didn't receive any alert. Please tell me it is working or not.
The member who clicked highest poll will win the vote of the day contest. Yesterday i think voted nearly 120 to 150 polls. But today my name is not in the list. I have some doubts regarding this. Please clarify.

1. I feel my vote going for some person.
2. How do we know how much votes we are put in a category.
3. Once we voted for a category we cannot vote again. In this case how a person repeatedly getting top voter of the day contest.
4. Two days before when i vote for a category it showed a alert message that my vote is counted. So that i voted for 120 to 150 votes yesterday but for those votes i didn't receive any alert. Please tell me it is working or not.

No Questions of going your votes to other person. It is simple A person with highest number of vote is always a Top Voter Of the Day..I vote more than you that is 159.....
Our weekly leaderboard earnings and the revenue shares have not been updated for a long time now...I hope Maverick looks into it and updates it at the earliest ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Our weekly leaderboard earnings and the revenue shares have not been updated for a long time now...I hope Maverick looks into it and updates it at the earliest ..[/quote

I too am waiting for updating of weekly leader board and Revenue sharing since long. I request Maveric to look in to the matter and do the needful.
accounts are updated along with new approval of articles. You can see your accounts updated next time new articles on homepage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was not in touch of site for around 3~4 months but I find revenue shares for last 3~4 months have not been awarded. I have not seen so much delays in the past. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.