Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was not in touch of site for around 3~4 months but I find revenue shares for last 3~4 months have not been awarded. I have not seen so much delays in the past. :blink:

But I can see revenue share updated up to May so that means it's June and July that should be coming up soon. Actually I have no shares for last 5-6 months so I did not know
https://www.boddunan.com/community.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't know what is delaying the articles to get published. Articles are not getting published even in a week's time after admin's approval. Same goes with quiz question. Are quiz questions no longer accepted?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I don't know what is delaying the articles to get published. Articles are not getting published even in a week's time after admin's approval. Same goes with quiz question. Are quiz questions no longer accepted?

New articles have been published 2-3 days ago so another lot would be published probably this weekend. Sorry about quiz though, I do not know the real reason but approving and publishing of quizzes have always taken extremely long delays with no intimation from admin, reason why no one is submitting them any more! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

New articles have been published 2-3 days ago so another lot would be published probably this weekend. Sorry about quiz though, I do not know the real reason but approving and publishing of quizzes have always taken extremely long delays with no intimation from admin, reason why no one is submitting them any more! :blink:

Thanks Kalyani for replying to my query. I had submitted 4 quiz question, but let's see when the admin approves it. As you have already said, it takes a while for quiz questions to get approved. About articles...hopefully this weekend it will be published. :)

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I am not active from quite sometime so after reaching how many points I will be in revenue sharing for that month? Not able to see revenue sharing updates.. where can I view it..
I am not active from quite sometime so after reaching how many points I will be in revenue sharing for that month? Not able to see revenue sharing updates.. where can I view it..

Rajani it is still 1000 points per month for one share. You can check it in earnings section, I think it was updated last for May or June, not sure though!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Since I am unable to use the inbox I have to bring my doubts here ...I have been trying to submit an article and am unable to do so because I am unable to format it , The cursor on the html mode does not move nor function, is this a technical fault or am I doing something wrong ? please let me know since it is quite sometime since I submitted an article here ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since I am unable to use the inbox I have to bring my doubts here ...I have been trying to submit an article and am unable to do so because I am unable to format it , The cursor on the html mode does not move nor function, is this a technical fault or am I doing something wrong ? please let me know since it is quite sometime since I submitted an article here ..

You can write article without using HTML code. You can use the symbols/ icons at top of the editor for 'italics', 'bold' etc. There should be no difficulty. I have just written an article that is yet to be approved. I have begun another article also. Thus there is no difficulty.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You can write article without using HTML code. You can use the symbols/ icons at top of the editor for 'italics', 'bold' etc. There should be no difficulty. I have just written an article that is yet to be approved. I have begun another article also. Thus there is no difficulty.

I am unable to move the side bar and so am unable to format the article ,which seems to be the main problem..Is it a technical fault ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am unable to move the side bar and so am unable to format the article ,which seems to be the main problem..Is it a technical fault ?

I have right now tried and found no difficulty. There couldb some problem with your computer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.