Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

hi friends now new feature in polls poll closing date we can add date after that it will be removed good idea by website maker to reduce memory automatically
Middle class life is a scam. A scam from which you can never get out because you do not understand that you are really caught in a scam. Waking up in the morning, going to work,...
Administration asked me to send some information of my bank account. I send them but google reply me that Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:   ...
The days of hit and run are over. India will attack if necessary now. So the days of 'hit and run' are over and Pakistan should be prepared for COSTLY war. Rajnath Sigh today...
Features of Indian English Indian English referes to dialects or varieties of English spoken primarily in India and also by Indian diaspora elsewhere In the world. Due to...
Hi Friends I got my 3rd cheque today... Its of Rs 1003. This times less than previous cheque. But i got na.. i am happy.... Lohit
What should be the word limit of an article? What can we do to improve our article?
Hai Friends, I am new to boddunan. I am intrested in writing articles in boddunan. Can anyone give me tips how to write articles with good effect in them? I have written...
Today is birthday of play back singer Mukesh Chander Mathur, akka, Mukesh. Say Happy birthday to Mukesh.
I have found this error while posting a thread in forum section .Please look and modify it.Such error can be dangerous for the security reasons. [quote]Fatal error: Class...
Hi Admin, This question is for you.  I am relatively new to this site. The only activity I see here is the forum and discussions. And that the very few people responding...
Sardar was lying on beach,  Amrican: R u Relaxing?  Sardar: No i m GopalSingh..   Anothr Amrcn: R u relaxing?  Sardar: No  I m gopal...
Hello everyone. I am new here. I wanna ask some tips to start. Please share some of your experiences with me!!!
KNOW YORSELF - CLEAR THE CLUTTER Have you ever messed up your brain being in your teens or 30s. Well,it is most common for teen's to experience this as this is the phase where...
I want help from @suni51. If at all it's possible then kindly allow me to reply a member's comment made on my comment on the thread related to Sanjay Dutt's release which has...
Hello friend I am soubhagya das a new member here and joined today. I found the referral link of this site indiastudychannel.com And I found this site little interesting and...
In assembly election congress made promise that we will excuse loan of farmers with is 10 days. But after 10 month farmers are waiting for it. Yesterday one farmer in Ganganagar...
Born on 14th Feb 1952 in Haryana, Sushma Swaraj (then Sharma) was all setting up to make history! She was associated with Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) , student wing...
when glass breaks the cracks move at a rate of 3000 thousand miles per hour
PHONELOGICAL FEATURES •Most Hindi speakers of the north such as in Bihar say ‘school’ as ‘iskul’ and ‘stamp’ as ‘istamp’ •‘fail’ is pronounced as ‘phail’ and ‘fifty’ as...