Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I just posted a reply to the question " In your opinion who is a feminist?" After submitting, I can see that instead of a separate post by me, it shows up in the post by...
I want to invest money in share market. What are the steps to start share market business?
I want you to see once atleast these dedicated people who are working for speechless animals. Helping hands for...
The whole world has not yet emerged from the corona virus epidemic that meanwhile the risk of bird flu has spread in the country. Bird flu cases are increasing rapidly in many...
Khayyam was a quality music composer... In a career spanning 4 decades he must have composed songs for no more than 35 films and won more than a dozen awards in recognition for f...
Every person has questions in their mind. But few really try to solve it. The National Science Day is observed for celebrating the solution of a little confusion that arose in...
Smartphones, they are present everywhere. They are there even in places where Sun rays fail to...
With over 2.5 billion dynamic clients in 190 nations, Android is the most famous working framework on the planet. Since its origin, Android has filled in prevalence many years....
सफर    सफर का कारवां बढ़ता रहा  समय का सफर भी गतिशील सा था तन्हाइयों ने रास्ते में कंकड बो दिए थे  रेगिस्तान की रेत सी जल रही थी वह  पर उसका वहां...
The Union Cabinet has approved the country's new education policy.  Earlier the education policy was formulated in 1986 and revised in 1992.  Dr. K.  NEP 2019...
I have a few articles , duplicate ones because they remained there for too long and I had to rewrite them again..Is there is anyway I can delete them? I would be grateful for any...
I am late to post this discussion.  Yesterday June 22 was Amrish Puri's birthday.  I came to know only when I tried to Google something and I saw his picture...
A humorous approach to make India a Super power instantaneously. http://topyaps.com/india-will-be-a-superpower-right-now-if-these-comic-characters-form-a-government .
I am concerned about the rising levels of insecticides/chemicals in foods APPLES GONE TOXIC http://authspot.com/poetry/apples-gone-toxic/
When life is filled only with troubles and problems, you feel now nothing is in living, better to die, think again what's in death, life makes everyone cry some of them fail to...
My articles have been edited in mid September and ever since waiting for the admin to publish them. This is probably the longest it has  ever taken. Here is hoping that...
My status was shown always as 'Editor and moderator' . Later this changed to Bacillus. This was obviously for higher number of posts. I also got 10,000 reward points for this....
You might have seen in history about brutal human beings have gone, for example only the torture done by Hitler on Jewish people  he slaughtered many of them and the...
I like this site, its great in all aspect, three things i found great with this site 1)it is very fast loading 2)very user friendly, easy to make friend request, make community...
Here are a few mistakes, that should be noted by the aspiring Writers. http://saleshq.monster.com/training/articles/3064-11-stupidest-writing-mistakes