Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A topic which I feel people need to know.  So the meaning of content, is to be satisfied with who you are, what you do and all what makes you. and stagnant, means to...
Everyone left me, but he sat by my side, when no one was there.   When no one was there. He was there to fight, from all those people who were there being the speed...
Hai Friends! :) Like public speaking,writing is also an art that needs skills and mastery to grab attention.Many of us end up messing our answers and eventually get low...
Famous lyricist and poet Gopal Dass,  Neeraj is no more He died last night in...
This error is happening in IE8 version. Please check and remake the layout of registration page. Words of registration is missing.. Thank you.
HELLO! I'm a freelance writer.Web/UI logos banners etc.Looking to work with someone or some jobs, even accepting to do some free work for my portfolio. The topics are...
In this Covid circumstance, being locked into a home must be very tough. This lifestyle can get boring, anyone can drain into depression, starting...
Hai Wife: Can you help me in the gardening ?   Husband: What do you think I am... a gardener ?   Wife: Can you fix the door handle ?   Husband: What do you...
sir its almost 1 month over i didn't got my check. 
Cricket is very interesting and exciting game which has been winning hearts of many audiences across the world. Great news for all the Cricket lovers is that we now are going to...
ANOTHER POTENTIALLY DISASTROUS VARIATION. ITS CONSEQUENCES AND MEASURES  "Covid-19 will be remembered for a long time. This unexpected visitor has not only caused havoc in...
Hello webmaster, This is good that we have 200+ articles and 95+ members registered till now. Hats off to the developers and keep the good work going. Unlike the...
67 is no age to die but Sushma Swaraj who has been ailing since almost a decade left us yesterday. Her last tweet indicated that she was happy and contented with what had...
i request the members to give me some suggestions about writing articles which will be well paid. i am just asking, what are the qualities of a article to get high cash...
What are the different stages or status after submitting an article? What is the final status? And where can I see my published artiicle?
They say “energy (matter) can be neither created nor destroyed, but change their forms” and it's very evident that this cosmos is a soup of infinite galaxies being stirred by the...
Yesterday once again cowardly attack of CRPF by impotence mule of Pakistan. Our 44 brave soldiers martyr and some injured. It is time to sorrow. Pay tribute to brave son of...
Toady is death anniversary of film star Rajesh Khanna. Pay tribute with reminding him for contribution in India films. 
editors please check my article which has been resubmitted by me. i would not start the topic but i have to do that because i know that there is no such problem in my article...
I am finding this error from last two days: Could not instantiate mail function. Please verify it and fix this bug. Although all the operations are working fine but I...