Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Our lion-hearted Jawans have been doing it once again for the nation. They have been braving it out against all odds in carrying out rescue and relief operations in the...
Mother Nature has been patient and forgiving for too long and now she can't take any more!! That's is precisely her stern message. The unimaginable scale of destruction and death...
Question for both, men and women A- would you, as a wife agree to work on salary basis in your own household? What would you expect to do/not do if your hubby fail to pay you...
Do opinion polls affect the opinion of voters and thus interfere with free and unbiased voting? Election Commission plans to ban opinion polls.....
When they year 2012 was about to come many people feared that it would bring natural disasters and cataclysms which would wipe out humanity. But nothing of that sort ever...
What is your opinion on the TATA Nano car? some people say that it is too small and not powerful enough. They suggest that one should buy bigger cars. But I think the Nano is...
With the young team captained by Kohli, is playing at Zimbabwe, Bhubaneswar Kumar is rested for the series. He is the one who give us early wickets. Vinay Kumar had not performed...
I recieved fourth Cheque from Adsense..Thanks to Google.
I want to suggest something for forum. If automatically refresh forum page every minute then it will look like live score card and user able to see update reply without doing...
What is good quality contents? How could you observe that you content will earn traffic.
It is my thinking that the way a person drives on the road shows how responsible that person is in real life. The way a person drives reflects whether he is responsible in real...
I recently traveled from Trivandrum to New Delhi by flight. Being a nervous person, I was somewhat scared when the flight bounced in mid air due to some turbulence. Do you get...
Since the start of season Raina averaged 18 only with his bat. Raina needs to prove his mettle, in last one day he scored unbeaten 28 with less balls, He striked the deliveries...
social worker anna has advised that there should be direct election to Prime minister's post. This is no doubt a new idea but is a variant of presidential form of government....
Modi has viewed that there is need for cautiousness on social media as there are many deceptions there. This is okay. Besides, there is limitation to social media. Popularity on...
These days people are using all kinds of gadgets for internet access. Gone are the days when desktop computers used to be the only instrument for the purpose. People access the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10731]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10732]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10733]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10734]}