Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

World Chocolate Wonderland in Shanghai creates sensation. Here in this Chocolate Wonderland, everything on display was made from chocolate, including a replica of ancient...
The Hindi medium candidates in IAS and allied examinations are in agitated mood. They feel that they are at disadvantage over English medium candidates. It is also revealed that...
Here are top alcohol consumption countries. Most are in East Europe. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/which-are-the-world-s-most-bibulous-nations-1352358721-slideshow/
Gratitude means thanks giving, to say thank you. There are many synonyms of it, but i want you to discuss what importance do your take about gratitude? I have some secret tips...
Women and men want to have a glowing healthy looking skin and use expensive skin cream and lotions .But the real fact is - what goes in is as important for our skin. If we eat...
Getting timely refund from income tax is a problem. How to check status online: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/how-to-check-your-income-tax-refund-online.html
Measuring 6 feet 6 inches this stallion was the world's largest! Doesn't it look so...
Earlier cooking was the prerogative of women only although some of the best chefs across the world are men. But now we see more and more men cooking at least once in a...
Yahoo answers have already facility for making your aswers 'anonymous'. Now facebook is also giving this facility. But I wonder why people hesitate to use their name for their...
I feel it is now..The rainy season has many advantages and although it is wet and water logging is a hassle, it is a good time for those interested in gardening to start growing...
People like Warren Bates , Bill Gates etc etc do not reach the level where they have unless they have the qualities required that make them successful...Here are some tips given...
I came across the list of some of the most expensive paintings in the world and the prices are astounding....Some as high as $250 million dollars...take a look at them , they are...
Very recently at about 10 AM, while reading a news paper suddenly I started hearing unbearable sounds. I know this condition is known as ‘Tinnitus’ and these noises are heard by...
This amazing sculptor, Li Hongbro uses thousands of pieces of paper. Stacks them. Carves them in to breath taking marvels. The specialty of his sculptures is, they can be opened,...
We hear about writers block oftenfrom those who write novels and books. It refers to a condition where the writer generally loses the ability to write or concentrate on their...
Friends, want to know about article topics. Which are the most interesting and popular topics for article writing in boddunan community? If you have any idea, please mention....
:) The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.” Roses are especially...
Somethings are too strange to believe. Here is One. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11025]}
Short dress is more convenient in summer. Here are some tips for such dress: https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/5-rules-flaunt-short-dress-091638200.html
The whole Tehelka episode makes one wonder whether we need sting operations at all? No doubt a few culprits were caught and punished , but when a nexus forms between the sting...