Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

There are duvided opinions about this...If we go back in history we see not many powerful leaders were good oraters vice versa....Hitler was a good orater but his speeches were...
It is revealed that even two hours sleep deprivation may erase your memory. Dreams have a function in memory storing....
am a little late. Elephant Poorams have already commenced in Thrissur.....I think more than 100 lepehant poorams in Thrissur main town and nearby places alone :silly: :silly:...
Cricket fever is ON ! The first Home Test series in India, has now started between India and New Zealand. New Zealand has come to india to play 2 Test Matches and 2 T20s. 1st...
Hey friends, is Yahoomail opening for you? I am trying hard but it isn't for me. It's giving me a 404 error- page not found. What's the matter?
Drought has taken its toll on many ancient civilizations. Here is an article that throws light on the reasons for the decline of many ancient...
This is gaining popularity since there are many health benefits associated with the practice of drinking wtar on an empty stomach...The article link that I have provided below...
She was so drunk that she hit glass door. But do we not sometimes do this absentmindedly. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/massive-headache-night-drinking-084000461.html
Summer is here aand it is vacation time for all....If you have holiday plans this should help you make up your mind.India has some off the most beautiful spots on earth and here...
Post deleted for being a promotional.: [
Recent reports about unrest concern the agitation in the Hindi belt to remove the English paper in the Civil Services Examination. English is an international language and it is...
There is a finding that if the wife earns more, couple's health suffers....
Here is a collection of rare photos of World War 1. They depict the daily life of soldiers in the trenches, destruction of towns and military leaders during the World War I as...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10428]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10429]}
Visual representation of information or Data. It’s of recent origin and gradually gaining ground on the web. It has a multitude of advantages against verbal...
If your answer is ‘YES”, think again and see, how behind every Hindu tradition , there is a scientific...
Google holds competitions for children of different age groups every year for using for their search engine logo. See the child power. See how they unleashed their creative...
Is anyone here anytime visited Monastery in india? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9393]}
According to a study language used in the books in the past 200 years shows that people have become more self centered and selfish. This is true of all nations and people...