Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

:) One school student Prthiv sha score 546 runs in inter school tournament at Mumbai. He is only 14 years old. Cricket lover are seeing another Sachine Tendulkar in him. This...
Unlike other Mega/ super stars he comes out without any make up or a wig. He will not shy away to show his bald pate. But once he applies makeup, he undergoes a tremendous...
I came across this wise quote - "I sit astride life like a bad rider on a horse, I only owe it to the horse's good nature that I am not thrown off at this very moment "...
An annual occasion, details on the largest superyachts in the. Here we count down the 20 largest superyachts on the water in 2013. The 20th-largest superyacht in the world,...
I have been waiting for my Adsense cheque for almost 10 days now. Still there is no sign of the cheque. What should I do? Can anyone please suggest me something? I am really...
In Gita Sri Krishna speaks about the essentials of Karma or duty...without work and discipline our life can never be fulfilling. According to Gandhiji there are few dangers that...
'No more stress on looks. Only financial stability', is the latest attitude of the single...
WHY GUYS HAVE BIGGER NOSE THAN GALS
How to get a unique taste to Coffee? Here s how In the lush hills of northern Thailand, a herd of 20 elephants is excreting some of the world's most expensive coffee....
A European device soon hitting U.S. shores is capable of spitting Pizzas and pies in a jiffy. http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/13/pizza-vending-machines-coming-to-the-u-s/
My daughter really love to play hide and seek. But what she do is, while we are playing, she will show us a particular place to hide and ask us to hide there. Then she starts...
“Thailand’s Got Talent” is a talent hunt contest held regularly in Thailand. This time a 23 year old woman shocked judges when she doused her breasts with paint and used them to...
Here is the amazing power of ingenuity of an artist. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11076]} For more, follow the...
Poor Dogs get bored when the master is not around. Now no more boredom for the Dear Doggies.As exclusuve TV channel for...
According to a study, 'the 'no religion' group is just next to Muslims and Christians and bigger than Hindus. It appears that the statistics are not reliable. In fact, there...
Most of us think pop corn, ice cream or hamburgers are some of the tastiest types of food in the world are the products of new age. Nope! They are not. They have an ancient...
When Sreeshant, Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan were arrested, they had been brought as normal criminals with their faces covered. I didn't understand why. After all, their...
Generally women traveling alone are considered odd. But there are some women friendly destinations for...
Here are some most beautiful models who were controversial. http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/controversial-beauty-queens-slideshow/
Everyone talk about living a good life. What changes you do in your living, to say that i am living a good life? Can you include some examples which has changed you?