Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10743]} Newly promoted Ramesh wanted to show all that he is a busy executive. One day, on hearing a knock on the door of his chamber, rushed towards the...
If someone were to ask us Are you a good person, it is not easy to respond to that outright...but personally we can evaluat ourselves by taking the test given in the link posted...
There is no human community without religion. Religion affects thinking, customs, social life and attitude. Here are two links on books on this...
In India it is a common practice to select your husband/wife based on his or her caste. Many people even select their friends based on his/her caste. I find this practice...
I hate them, I have treated them roughly couple of times. I forget consequences when I see a guy misbehaving with a helpless woman. I am not afraid to give them what they need...
If your parents disagree with you on a particular view what do you do? Do you obey what they say or do you follow your own way? What do you think is the right thing to do?...
In many households in the south the son is made to bear the burden of not only getting his sisters married but keep on spending for occasions like deepavali by gifting expensive...
These days everybody is selling off his/her costly Multimedia mobile phone just to get a basic model 'Android' mobile phone. Can any of the hi-tech guys here tell me what is...
Can you think of a government who is unable to respect dead bodies of own soldiers killed in action? This is Afghan government. Is such a government entitled to remain in...
Are you feeling freedom on 15th august.
Which mobile phone is best under Rs 10000.
Blackheads is the common problem for oily skin people. So, let's see the home made remedies to remove blackheads. Blog link removed
Are you in Favor of Durga Sakti? She has been suspended by Samajwadi party.
In ancient India, there was this system of 'samdahi medutation' that you could opt for if people thought you were an awesome spiritual guru. In samadhi meditation people bury you...
In his Independence day message, President has warned neighbors that there is a limit to India's patience....
Hi
I wish it was as free from some of the evils as our leaders and martyrs who sacrificed their lives to achieve it imagined. However we can still change our ways and convert our...
Here is a link that guides to the current income tax basic exemption and procedure for filing return....
Bollywood contributed through its great Lyrics to inject Patriotism during the Independence day struggle and continued its trend after Independence. Some of the inspiring songs...
Uttarakhand rain and cloud burst caused untold havoc and misery. But we faced many other natural disasters before. See...