Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It might help if some of your anscestors were priests I suppose. And you're into the scriptures etc. Unless history has turned the oriiginal memories into myth making machines
Hello Friends, I feel comfortable in writing articles on MS Word, edit it, check for style and then transfer it to Boddunan.com via 'Notepad'. What do you think about...
I am planning to read 200-300 articles every day on Buddunan, Please let me know if any of the members of this great community has any objection? The reason- I wish to...
Hai Friends, :) It been quite a few days since I have joined Boddunan.com and I have been following the guidelines for posting articles.It was mentioned that spell check to...
Hello all! I am Ritika and I am new here. Have just been exploring the website to get to know how it works. It looks quite interesting.  I am a CA and employed presently....
Human and Nature Humans are the greatest creation of nature and now humans dominate the world over nature without their permission and destroy all other creations of nature....
Hello Maverick, I have seen that people post articles on haircare,skincare,beauty,etc which eventually they post it under the category of 'yoga and exercises' in "health...
Supreme Court of India punished to Sajjan Kumar, one of congress leader, life imprisonment. He is guilty in riots against Sikh in Delhi after murder of Indira Gandhi in 1984. Now...
I think the Margin that has been shifted to right side of the page, would have been better at the left. - Harish Jharia
Stormy season raises the chance of vector-borne illnesses and dengue cases frequently see a top in July and November. As many pieces of the nation are getting weighty downpours,...
admin sir please help !!!!
Personally I love the music he composed for his early films before he became a rage . .the songs from Chhote Nawab, Baharon ke Sapne , Teesri Manzil , Padosan, Pyar ka mausam...
Hi all, Here is yet another game which can increase your creativity and, hopefully interest :) [ this is similar to "Make sentence] while we did in schol, only thing now...
Romance is important in almost every relationship. But here the question is why? 
Does literature play a great role in our lives? It is very 
Hi everyone, Today i received my first cheque. Thanks for boddunan and guys who supported me during the journey. :) :)
Tomorrow our finance minister Nirmal Sithraman will present tne budget for year 2019-2020. There are a lot of expectations given the slightly negative growth in the economy in...
I don't want to be writing stuff that's been written before. But when I tried to sift through older material, it doesn't show all the articles. So do I just go ahead and hope for...
Hello Friends, There is rampant poverty in the rural areas. In villages people live in inhuman conditions. They say that "the pats of the rich and famous are far more...
Just saw this cartoon on FB shared by a friend and I totally agree with him. he he he! I wish smiley icons are added here as soon as possible!