Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

Do dentists go to other dentists or they just do it themselves?
The ICC will donate US $1million to New Zealand Cricket (NZC) to help in the building of its new office after its premises in Christchurch were destroyed by the February 22...
Some people say that chirping of the birds in the morning they don't like it because it disturbs them while sleeping in the morning :angry: but i love it i don't know why? What...
Who can you chose as your love that will make your life happy?
Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it?
Bikta h gam yaha husn k bazar me, Lakho dard chipe hote h 1 choti si inkar me, Wo kya smjenge pyar ki kashish ko Jinhone fark hi nhi smjha pasand or pyar Me...
If you could have one superpower, which would you choose?
Hey Friends, I am posting some jokes for you. If you have any start posting. Joke: A: "I was born in California." B: "Which part?" A: "All of...
Love deceived peoples in the world, Would blame their mate in their own word,
Our dislikes becomes likes, when the person whom we like, likes our dislikes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Really confusing? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4955]} Try to decode it...
If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be?
What language do deaf people think in ?
Javed Miandad is expected to work with the Pakistan team on their batting skills ahead of their tour of West Indies after Shahid Afridi and PCB chairman Ijaz Butt requested him...
If you could plan a trip anywhere in the world for yourself and your mate, where would you like to go? And why ?
Whenever i watch TV and a commercial advertisement comes on it i change the channel as i don't like to see them :evil: and go to other channel but forget to come back to the...
What helps you enhance your life?
Dear Friends, Do fish ever get thirsty? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4373]} Waiting for your answers!!! Take it EASY!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Am sure, most of you will say "I don't believe in palmist" B) B) B) Yet, how many of you can assure, you haven't checked your palm history, at least once in your...
Do most of us go through the week in somewhat a similar manner as snoopy does ? :cheer: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10644]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10419]}