Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

I don't understand the purpose of this video but this is really making me laugh :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:...
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so...
Such things can happen only in a country like India, goes to show how inefficient the government staff is...But they do have an excues and an explanation for all their faults,...
If the movie is good with a great story line, good actors , director etc; there is nothing like the experience of watching it on the big screen rather than sitting at home and...
Are you likely to have a car crash ? take this test... Some people are more prone to accidents than others...find out if you are one by taking this test! It also reveals your...
Santa goes to an electrical shop and says: 2 Pankhe Dena 1 Ladies Or 1 Gents. Salesman: Pankho Me Ladies Or Gents Nhi Hota Santa: Kaise Nahi Hota? Ek Bajaj Ka De Or Ek Usha...
How do you over come boredom ?
1- Dog 2- Snake 3- A jealous person I would prefer a jealous one whom I can handle any time but not dog or snake - you never know when they bite!!! :evil: :evil:
If you could be a cartoon character, who would you want to be?
Inspired by Kumaresh innocent question ..I though i will get good answers from Boddunan members.. Do fish get cramps after eating?
This question has often caused a lot of confusion. Let us discuss and try to find out which could have been the first one. The chicken or the egg?
what colour do you never wear? why?
I have often seen cats eating grass. Why is it so? Many people say, it's due to stomach pain :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Is it true? If so, how can it identify its medicine in...
B) As my guess was right, from the previous post of cuddling as a profession started by Gulshan ji, i am surprised to find that a man hired a woman to slap him every time he...
I don't know what has happened with me I don't laugh at the jokes which makes others laugh? :laugh: Any one please help what to do with myself to improve?. :laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10706]} How high one can get in studies!!!!
In article section there is "metadata". pls explain.
A youtube video featuring a few monks on a private jet sporting stylish aviator sunglasses and carrying a branded bag and expensive wireless headphones has invited a lot of...
One of my friends, who recently got married had once decided, he will never marry as he believed it will only be a great suffering to that girl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . But...
not even a single member among us can keep ourselves away from that ringing nuisance...mobile phones B) B) B) Have you ever felt that your mobile is ringing, but when you...