Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

Ha! I entered into new world, Now I am in search of Jobs. Its going to be a better experience, never expected it will be a bitter experience. I have attended an...
Hi all, Why don't we play word game with places, it may be countries, cities, town etc.. The last letter of the previous word will be the starting letter for the next...
India is about to organize CWG 2010 in unorganized and flooded Delhi where people are suffering from dengue and other epidemics
Dear friends, I had to be very busy with my transfer on the job front. But now that I am free I am coming back to join you all.Hope you will pardon me for that. Regards to all...
What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never speaks?
Friends here i am giving you a strange Trick.How To Charge Your Mobile By The Leaves Of Pippal Tree. Please try it it works. Because i had tried it and it works. To do it the...
What never asks a question but always gets an answer? This is tough one lets see who answers. :) I will be posting the answers in the evening after 5 p.m till then keep...
Why should a fisherman always be wealthy?
No one thought that there will be a designation after Emperor. Even I was surprised when I saw my name changing to Caeser. Now again..... :P am just 250 posts away from 20K. What...
It is the Valentine's day tomorrow, made any plans on how to spend the day with your loved ones? or yet to decide? Or do you happen to be of the lot who believe in celebrating...
Guys, after you finish typing your articles, you can check with this plagiarism checker to identify if your article is plagiarism free.. Once you check with this checker, i think...
In case 26/11 jaisa phirse bharat per attack hua to bharat ko pakistan per attack kerna chahiye.aur uske t
What is your total earning by online working from all sites?
Our Onam celebrations start tomorrow and it ends on Friday. First Onam, Second Onam, Third onam and Fourth Onam. Second Onam is Thiruvonam and 4th Onam is Narayana Guru Jayanthi...
This question is perturbing my mind for quite some days.Can we start working on improving the quality of the articles we submit by doing a spell check and grammar check?.Can we...
Dear friends I have planned to Entertainment site( only information) about Bhubaneswar. www.bhubaneswarnightclub.com I have planned to post there movie running in...
We do anything for good food- sex and relegion ! We forget sometime that our basic instinct are similar to animal because of that we jump for food and..
Hi, Please introduce SMS alerts on our site.So that the peoples get their status on their mobile. For Eg: If the user registered his number on this site means,then he can get...
Neetu is absent these days.Where is our good and beloved doctor!