Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Anna Hazare has again asserted that only a mass movement can bring change. No doubt anna is a respected and well meaning social activist. However if we look back, we find no...
Apex court is worried that the executive authorities overdo in executing death sentences. This was seen in undue haste in case of Afzal Guru when his family was not given...
It is all profit making and corruption that caused several deaths in Thane where a building collapsed. Is this any way less heinous than terrorism?....
I am blocking you for constantly posting against rules. suni
FastRecharge offers value added Vodafone Online Recharge services and other online mobile recharge service, DTH Recharge services using credit card, debit card.Vodafone Online...
:( CM of Rajasthan is now on visit of my city. Rs.5.5 lacs spend for renovation of rooms where he will spend one night. What a expensive guest.
Hi all my friends here, Happy Padwa to all of you. It is the beginning of the New Year according to the Marathi calendar.
Hi friends I am going for river rafting this Saturday in Rishikesh. :laugh: Anyone who has done this please share experience as I am scared to do it as I don't know swimming and...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10558]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10559]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10560]}
In India union government and some state government are of different political parties. But it is very common when union government give some funds to state where government is...
Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion. But when it gets out of control and turns destructive, it can lead to problems—problems at work, in your personal...
Where is our Rajdhani Express, Sandhya. After BBL6, Most of the member are invisible from forum section. I miss Sandhya , Swetha and all.
I am following more than 100 twitter members, who aren't following me. So, there is a big gap between "followers" and "following". How do I find who aren't...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10573]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10574]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10575]}
What things should I consider when registering my site with a host. I am gathering the information so that it can help me pen an article. == To the Moderators== Will it be fine...
I don't know what to do in my country, I'm a male graduate belonging to an O.C, middle class, Hindu family, I have studied 10+2(intermediate) for 4 years, wasting 2 years in...