Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Some features in this site has yet to disclosed. One such thing is the 'karma' tab. Once, in curiosity I clicked the karma button. A warning type message appeared. I left from...
Something as simple as drinking coffee, making love, getting angry or even blowing your nose can trigger a deadly stroke, says a...
Rain Water harvesting simply means collecting Water for future use during the rainy season. Rain water harvesting has been in existence since long ago in various parts of...
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Saturday urged people to imbibe the ideals laid down by Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore and 'rise above the desert sands of dreary habits'. On...
What are some sample interview questions of computer science or IT student?
I have studied Biotechnology as an engineering subject and in the four years I have studied a number of ethics that come in the way of innovations in the field of...
Hi, I always like to share my views, knowledge with other. If anywone who is intersted in basic knowledge about SEO then you can go to this article and read. Please share your...
What is the full form of PODSCORB?
Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?" share your views.
Reading aloud used to be a part of the education system , but it looks as if it is going to be eraed out...The other day in one of the seminars I attended many of the teachers...
King's Speech rules at Oscar 2011 http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/Oscar2011/King-s-Speech-rules-at-Oscar-2011/hollywood/SP-Article10-667690.aspx
Hello Friends A approval time for a .ppt file or other documents is 1 week. and cash credits will be given after the two weeks of approval. Its too late. For making a ppt or...
Google runs over one million servers in data centers around the world,and processes over one billion search requests and about twenty-four petabytes of user-generated data every...
Assemble drivers Before you make a move, look at what's attached to your existing PC. Special sound card or audio interface? Exotic video card? Brand new webcam? A printer...
its time us to share what all u dont like. it may be of any sort.PUT OUT ur hatred and live with happiness
'Granta: The Magazine of New Writing Pakistan', a compilation by various Pakistani writers, continued to be number one in the non-fiction section of the bestseller list this week...
Friends I am starting this new thread for discussing maths questions only. Here is my first question. Which two numbers gives same result on adding or multiplying them with...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10570]}
which is the oldest civilization in the world.
Guys i invite all you to discuss about hardware network,software and cisco related issues here.