Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]
  • A LITTLE BIG ENCOURAGEMENT

This is just advise people......whenever you see others articles just make sure you comment on it.....if it is a good comment he/she will be encouraged and continues to publish...
  • HOW TO?

As I've mentioned before that I've some articles which are fully in bold and it got rejected and now i wanna kno how could i remove those rejected article....pls help......It...
  • REJECTED>>> HELP

Hey, Today i submitted four articles one of them was sent to me by my gf which was rejected and its fair that it got rejected :dry: :huh:.......and the main problem is that...
  • Most Active Users

In the home page, i saw "Most Active Users" . Its so nice to see. It will inspire others to do more....
  • I have got 1919 points.

I saw in home page in most active users I have got 1919 point. I did not understand from where these point came?
  • A New Idea

Introduce Earn money for posting Pictures,so that many can post pictures.Ask them to post amazing,unbelivable,historical and rare photos and approve the nice ones and also some...
  • For making more money

I would like to inform all members here as this is a new site and giving so much cash credits, I affraid if we all do not work properly they will not make profit and cant run...
  • IS the point system not implemented yet?

My points are not increasing when I am either starting any forum or giving comments in articles and forums
  • About Others Article

I want to know that how many articles that the other user posted till now.Also what are the articles. Please introduce that option.
  • Referral Of The Month

Please introduce "Referral of the Month" contest. It will boost our site members to add more new members to this site.
  • LITTLE HELP.....

Am still confused about some tiny things....like , do i get that verification code only when i reach Rs.1000 or I'd get the verification code only on December 31st and do i need...
  • Articles in Tamil

Sir, Please introduce to post articles in tamil languages also.
  • Adding images to your articles

Now you can easily add images to your articles by uploading them on to boddunan.com. Just use the Image Manager button on the editor of Submit an Article page to upload your...
  • Payment Profile

Sir, i have already completed my payment profile,but now it becomes empty.what can i do,shall i add again.is there any problem for my earnings
  • Writing comments in Indian Languages

Now you can write comments in Indian Languages. It is must easier and needs a single click to activate. Follow the Step 1 of the below article to enable the language in your...
  • New Weblink Feature

Hi, For the last couple of weeks, all off our mailboxes were becoming full with the messages on enquiring about the credits given to the weblinks submitted. And now the time...