Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

Kidneys are one of the most important organs of our body that serves as a natural filter of the blood. Not many realize that with the change in lifestyle and food habits, kidneys...
What kind of tea helps you feel brave? Come on guys and gals crack it out! :)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3489]} Friends, I am happy to be able to make this post to complete 8000 posts in forum.I take this opportunity to thank Boddunan and all its members....
Hello all boddunan members, Happy Independence Day!! Today, 15th August 2009 and it is our first one with all boddunan members. So I would request you all to post your...
Many many happy returns of the day Atul sir I pray to god that your all dreams come true HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATUL sir,GOD BLESS YOU Have a blast sir today
Hey Guys, Hope you have not forgotten me.. I am really happy to login here again... My life is really stressed out here, Somehow I managed to get internet here. Probably not...
I have always tried to give good response, in proper English, still I have Karma -1 in my name which is painful.
Dear Friends! Please share your birthday and marriage anniversary in this thread. It will help us to remember and congratulate each other. Only day is enough year is...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4641]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4640]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4639]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4638]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4637]} Spell-binding ones!
Smoking addiction becomes a habit not only because of depression, lack of sleep so on, it also really affects the confidence of a person. Stop smoking is a real challenge. Once...
Since today is Teacher's day, let me dedicate this thread to all teachers of the world who guide kids through right road. Each and everyone of us had many teachers at school,...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4646]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4645]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4644]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4643]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4642]} Enthralling!
I am really happy that I received my third cheque from the boddunan today! :) :) :)
http://www.boddunan.com/computers-a-technology/34-Hardware%20/14201-how-to-recover-data-when-you-have-a-hard-drive-crash.html?Troubleshooting=
Its with pleasure to announce that I received my very frist payment from Boddunan yesterday! :) :) :) Although I have a doubt that needs clearing up, Rs. 50 has been...
Many hearty congratulations to you Gulshan!! well done buddy! Hey guys, wake up!! I did not see a single thread congratulating Gulshan!!
One of my good friends is suffering from mild tremor in his right hand and he has been advised for Ayurvedic treatment after all allopathic treatment proved ineffective. Any help...
For the past 1 month or so, i was really missing something in forum. Today that feature is back.......adding attachments!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
hi, When we get a comment for our article, how good it feels..right.It truly inspires and motivates us to write more and more.When the comment is good and praising our work, it...
I am not going to disclose it now. Let it remain a secret. I will tell you later. Yet, i would like to know about yours? :P