Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Today is 94th birthday of popular cartoonist, R. K. Laxman (Rasipuram Krishnaswami Iyer Laxman). He was famous for common man...
I am in Banglore and would like to know the best places to have food here.
Some terrorists attack in Nirankari Bhwan with hand grenade. 3 kills and many injured. Is it knocking of terrorism in Punjab one...
Why coronavirus is so dangerous and spreadable? Coronavirus is a zoonotic virus, an RNA virus in the family Coronaviridae of the order Nidovirales. It is a family of viruses...
It is breaking news, BJP offer 100 crores to...
Can u please explain what is tautology ?
Hi All, I have been active in the site since the last 1 week or so. Missed the introduction part. As the old saying goes, better late than never. I am Divya. I work as a...
HI FRIENDS write here jokes and also read dont write adult jokes please THIS ONE FROM ME Santa: Yaar Ans sheet par sabse phle kya likhu? Banta: Yhi k IS SHEET PAR...
India is proud of its rich past. It was because of its riches that it was invaded innumerable times and its wealth, plundered . The British ruled India for almost two countries...
How about adding weblinker of the month award..? because weblinks to our sites in other sites are a great source of publicity..and it helps in gaining more site traffic.. so...
Are you a person who always wants to do something, be busy and want to keep yourself busy at all times? But don't know what to do when you want to do something that keeps you...
I'm happy to have my third cheque from boddunan on my hands today.. :cheer: Though i was in the recent payments list many days before.. due to difficulties in courier...
What is your total earning by online working from all sites?
When the newly elected MPs took oath in Parliament yesterday,  a lot of noise was created by all sloganeering.  Parliament is a sacred place in our democracy and in a...
In the Forum page beside every thread we get to see a blue oval mentioning the name who replied last. That's okay and I have noticed that if the person who replied last edits his...
I was wondering if the 'Reset' button in polls can be replaced by "Clear" button. At present, if we want to search for a second word, we are not able to clear the item...
please help moderators and senior member my article rejected once again asking me to refer image source at the end of an article??? I couldn't understand what does it mean. Does...
India has become member of Nuclear Triad group. Only China, USA, Russia, France and India are capable of Nuclear Triad at present. India has Agni missiles which can deliver...
Hi All, I just wanted to know the movie which has left a lasting impression on you, in recent times. For me i like movies that inspire such as Padman, Secret Superstar, Dhangal...
respected senior member of this site could you please say me how to delete the article which i have submitted ? i just want to delete that article forever