Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

No occasion could be a better occasion than The Independence day of India to recapitulate its great past and its achievements. Algebra, trigonometry and calculus orignated...
:( India shamed on Independence day. At Mansoori local MLA and chairman of local body fight to hoist flag. News channel telecast it and whole world watched it. Shame Shame...
B) Supreme court order to ban open sale of acids. Is it possible?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10747]} Dinesh Reddy, the industrialist was annoyed to see a fisherman sitting idly, a bidi between his teeth and a fishing rod by his side. “Why...
Both BJP and Congress wish there are no parties other than these two. How far their wishes will be heard....
In a landmark decision, Supreme Court has ruled that convicted individuals are ineligible to contest elections to parliament and state assemblies even if they file appeal.
Will it is right to perform stunt on such thing that may take your life. 14 years teen lost its life during train's stunt. Give your...
Happy Raksha Bandhan to all friends.. Its time to check your pocket.
Is this world all about MONEY, & SEX? These days, news channels are either showing new related to money scam or sex scandal! It seems Money and Sex are superior than...
Who will will the final now that Dhoni is back as captain. I would go with India to take the trophy
I was using a MTNL broadband connection in Delhi since the last 4 months. Frequent disconnections were a problem. Private broadband connections are not available in my area. I...
What's your favourite game for iPhone or Android? I have been playing "Temple 2" on my Android device, what is your favorite game, which is free to download? :laugh:
:) Yesterday Supreme court held that MP and MLA will terminated from membership of house if they sentence to jail for two or more years. Cheers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...
Vriksho Rakshati Rakshitaha, Save the tree. It saves you. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10748]} Image : A digital painting byRambabu
Falling down is not bad … but not getting up and resume your journey towards your goal is bad. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” –...
Way back the slogan was remove poverty, they did not succeed in that, but now they are active providing food through ''Food security bill' May I ask who will pay for that? I...
What are best achievments of Congress party till date as per your point of view?
I did not want to post it here initially but I want to share it with you- We have contributed our share toward Aam Aadmi in our own way :) I have erased details of name and...
Are you missing Boddunan earning scorecard on your profile ? Previously we able to see our earning ,points and day points at single place.
Hello everyone, I was going through this article, found on the facebook. Is this real picture of our country, or just an...