Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Samsung is doing lots many new things these days to attract the customers. First watch and now this curved...
Today started the big festival Durgapuja. Today is saptami. Happy Puja to all my friends. This is a great occasion to us specially Bengalis.
Malala is saying this where her life is in risk as many anti organisation is...
Today is the birthday of Sahensha-Big B-Amitabh Bachchan. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Here is an interesting article on Congress, Modi and BJP. Who is most dangerous. The author believes Congress is dangerous but Modi and BJP are more. Then what is our...
I have heard somewhere that one shouldn't do exercising under the fan.. Well, I can only guess one reason that during exercise our body temperature raise and because of fan flow...
This is not the first time that such a thing has happened ! who can one blame but oneself for being so foolish ? An educated girl with an MBA degree got involved with a...
BJP may be single largest party but non congress non BJP will have more members than both major parties combined tally....
Everybody should have seen remote control sensor (small bulb ahead of it). When you will press any button you will not see any change in it. But check it from your mobile...
answer this question
Do free antivirus software packages work? If so, which one is the best in the business. I want to secure my system from Internet hackers and cheaters!
Today is birth day of Virender Sehwag who born on October 20, 1978 in Delhi. Though he have lost his consistency in Indian cricket but we should not forget his importance as...
I want to know what is the best feature of Boddunan?
The colors on the screen of my laptop get distorted of late.This happens when there are very bright or dark colors like blue, brown or red. My laptop is 4 years old and there is...
Recently, I have worked on a big writing project. Actually I never wanted to work for an Indian client, but this time, the client was offering good rate, hence I thought it's...
It is still raining in the eastern part of India. It literally dampened the Durga Puja fun of the Bengalis in early October. Now the month is going to end and the sky is still...
This is just a matter of curiosity about how one browses here since we can open different pages when we log in. There was a time when I would only open Forums section and then go...
I have a verified PayPal account and wish to make payments outside India? Can I do it with PP? As many of you may be knowing, PP auto withdraws our balance so there is no chance...
This is long time I have been back on the sites. Really I have lost the interest may be Facebook has taken the place of these sites.i really enjoy playing games with people on...
I am new to Boddunan. I am not sure if the feature of fan following is available here. I checked a few profiles and wanted to tag them as "following", but I don't see a...