Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Suppose you got a gift from someone. Once you open it, the thrill and excitement is gone. But it’s not so in the case of a Book. Book is a gift, you can open it any number of...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10833]} I need not stress the impact of a word of appreciation or a pat on the shoulder of any individual. It will boost the morale and confidence of a...
If you just care to see the history of some inventions and discoveries, I’m sure you will not miss a very glittering aspect. Curiosity. When an apple had fallen on the head of...
We abhor resistance. We hate criticism. We are flattered by the butter talk by sycophants. Sycophants flatter you to achieve their mean ends. They are the ones who ultimately...
Knowledge is an ever flowing river. Brings new knowledge. One has to accept this new knowledge, discarding the old knowledge. Living with old knowledge will make you outdated....
Nothing comes in ready to use condition. If you want to drink a lemonade suiting to your taste,You have to take charge of the situation. Take stock of the situation. Pool up...
Today I read in local news paper that Supreme Court order election commission to insert button in voting machine with No One option, so if any voter don't like any candidates can...
Innate talents in humans will not show up in entirety from the beginning. Some traits come alive when a strong force shakes and awakens. And this process of awakening is nothing...
Animals will never punch a hole in the plate they eat. But human beings will. Animals will not destroy that branch of the tree which gives them the shade in rain and shine. But...
What are your expectations from Manmohan-Sharif meeting in US. I see no changes coming from such useless routine meetings but providing a chance to Pakistan for continuing its...
International Coffee Day is observed on 29th of Septmeber every year all over the world. I love having coffee. I usually have 3-4 cups of coffee everyday.
World Heart Day is observed on the last Sunday in the month of September every year. Rallies and awareness campaigns marked the celebration. The paining fact is that heart...
Lalu and his part thinks his party becomes stronger whenever he goes to jail. Is it Lalu's end as a politician, Once again, Indian judiciary reigns supreme. Despite new...
Gandhi Jayanti We remember you, Oh, the Apostle of Ahimsa, on this day for giving us Freedom without using a Khadg (knife) or a Dhal (shield) " Dadee Hamein Aazad Bina...
Today is the Birhtday of the Father of the Nation which is popularly called Gandhi Jayanthi. He was born as Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and lather became Mahatma. This day is...
Today is the Former Chief Minister Of Tamil Nadu Mr. K. Kamaraj's Death Anniversary who was populalry acknowledged as Kingmaker He was the chief Minister of Tamil Nadu during...
Chinese believe that Indians are the only people in the world, who do not mind losing their territory. Former union minister Arun Shourie, while delivering a lecture at the...
Yesterday I traveled to Pune and spent the entire day there. As I left home at about 7 in the morning, the clouds were overcast and until I reached Pune, it was the same. The...
I am frustrated with my local broadband. Just want to know how BSNL broadband works? If anyone using it!
Are any of you experiencing problems with video sites like dailymotion and youtube? I am not able to open dailymotion since last night. So I tried a while ago and still the same...