Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

B) B) B) For those who are left Handers... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10801]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10802]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10803]}
Is it proper here to give website links of freebies, giveaways of soft wares from websites and companies?
HI all, Have you ever met someone in person whom you know online? I mean we are so many people here and most of us know each other reasonably well now. Will you travel to meet...
I think it is time to teach ABC to Indian kids {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10810]}
Today, social networking websites are in the top. They have plenty merits in it. For instance, we can observe that large amount of users are using these sites. Day by day, the...
What is ment by spamming? Most of the people say keyword spamming, facebook got spammed, spammed post. What does it mean exactly. I feel spamming means posting irrelevant...
The benefits of cloud is storing data and accessing from any device, cloud is a computer network to store, access and share data online, however cloud still have physical...
Yes, I have been thinking and thinking over it for the past few months but not able to put a single word on paper. If nights are inspirations throwing up engaging ideas and...
This poem is in the response of my dear friend Kalyani's cute allegation :dry: " Its really good to see you after a long time, stop by for some time to talk with us...
When I joined a steel major as a designer, I thought my dreams were realized. But it has not taken much time for me to realise most of the jobs related to design were given to...
In a mistaken operation, a patient was operated upon abdomen instead of mouth http://www.ptinews.com/news/3982233_Patient-operated-on-abdomen-instead-of-mouth.html Strange,...
What apps do you you use the most for your smartphones and why? (platforms include android, Symbian, blackberry apps, i-phone and BADA). Discuss. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hate has 4 letters so does Love............. Enemies has 7 letters so does Friends........ Lying has 5 so does Truth.................... Negative has 8 so...
What is Diabetes? Diabetes is the number 3 killer of people in America today, it causes blindness of all kinds, kidney failure, kidney transplant, cardiovascular disease,...
Is it necessary to set a minimum qualification of our politicians to qualify for elections? It can be different for different seats for different elections. We can set high...
Today is Leon Foucault's Birthday. This French physicist born on 18th September 1819 who is well knowwn for his invention 'Pendulum.
A computer on every desk - Microsoft and a phone in every pocket- Nokia These two have combined together, let's see now, what we have in store for us.
I used to buy paperbacks from e-commerce sites. But nowadays I prefer to buy e-books. I find it really convenient to read e-books than paperbacks. What is your opinion in this?
Talking about characters of novels and plays of immortality , two characters which move me most is lady Macbeth of Macbeth and Phileas Fogg of ' Around the world in 80 days' by...
Today there was a salad decoration contest in Arnav's school for senior kg children and their mothers. I am very proud and happy to tell you guys that this was our first attempt...