Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Consensual sex with a girl, who is below 18 years of age, would not amount to an offence under the newly enacted Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, a Delhi...
Overweight youngsters in the city are increasingly falling victim to diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Earlier identified as a prime risk factor for lifestyle...
Friends Let us discuss the frequent users of instant noodles... Nepal has reported a bone malfunction of a 12 year old after consumption of heavy wai wai noodles....
:) I belief in that some thing is better than nothing. And you?
These days youngsters want to get things done as soon as possible. Whereas elders want to slowly examine a thing and see its pros and cons before doing something. Every...
Yet another scam by the so called Intellectual people of India.... http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-08-25/news/41446021_1_ltc-port-blair-cvc
:( Modi said that even if a "puppy comes under the wheel of a car, one felt sad,” Political parties other than BJP blaming that modi compare puppy with minority peoples....
Looking at the overall scenario of the country, I am lost in finding answers to so many questions centering around morality of this nation. There are scores of cases of swindle,...
B) B) B) Happy Janmasthami to all! I am sure some of you might be fasting today and while the others, let us know what is special for...
Are public parks are safe? Is it safe to allow yours kids to play in the parks alone? Is it safe to leave a child alone or unattended?
Free fall in rupee making scary headlines in print as well as electronic media, engaging our attention, triggering unseemly blame games and all that. Why as Indians, should be...
Why normal and honest people become corrupted politician after winning MP/MLA seat.
So far we have been talking about next PM or party in general terms. I feel that we can come to some conclusion by collecting data in your own constituency. I'm giving data in...
Friends I would like to know, do you know any website or shopping site online where i can buy clothes and also gift them? I had a bad experience with shop clues and...
Strangely, a leader has raised doubt whether arrest of a terrrorist organization leader was because of his religion or crime. No doubt the question is odd. But justice should not...
As we all know that we are most densely populated country in the world but we have done almost nothing to keep our population within reasonable limits. Do you think 'one child...
In these days of doctors refusing to go to villages and serve the people, its rare to find a Doctor who dedicated himself to the services of the welfare of differently - abled...
Do you believe in Nirmal Baba? This time we can see lot of good review from News and media.
In a shocking incident, a mentally challenged woman was raped by a ward boy and the watchmen at a Pune Hospital...
Striking a balance between work and leisure will lead to healthy life. If it is otherwise, beware you are likely to suffer physical and mental...