Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

A regular Meditation practice helps to open creative doorways in the Brain.This leads to increase your Focusing, Problem solving  skills and ...
As long as the Humans Protect the Nature, Nature protects the Humans. Wisdom lies in living with the nature in cohesion. There should not be conflicts with the Nature." Vriksho...
Sharing a link which clearly signifies that neither a temple nor a language is a property of any one particular religion rather every person should be equal in the eyes of any...
The title of this thread may make you feel that I am against teachers. That's not true. I have immense respect for the teachers but for those teachers who really respect their...
In this Village, the first choice of every parent is to get their child into Teacher's profession. Belagavi, is a Village in Karnataka, that has a population of 6000 people. Out...
Hey Guys, how are you doing? 
Today is Ganesh Chaturthi. also known as Vinayaka Chavithi. There is a belief in Hindus that whatever  activity is started today is successfully completed. Vighna in...
Interpersonal Communication skills are very essential to avoid misunderstandings and confusion.  For example, many people give less importance to Hearing the other man's...
There is nothing like Yoga when it comes  to strengthen your Memory, Yoga is a group of physical, mental and Spiritual practices originated in Ancient India. Here are a set...
According to  Medical Experts, Packaged foods are not only devoid of Nutrients, they are slow Killers. Here is an interesting account of Health Hazards of Packaged...
If you want to bring a touch of Tanginess to the food, add Ginger. Ginger has the potential to fight  natural inflammation ,.Its anti - ageing. It can manage Diabetes. for...
Here is how, some bloggers are making quite a good amount of Money on the Net. Each Blogger deals with different subjects like Affiliate Marketing, Technology related stuff,...
Customs, rituals and beliefs like Fire walking or Hooking or Bull fighting or many such rituals are prevalent in India since time immemorial. Here is a very interesting account...
Rural educated generally go to Urban regions for employment opportunities. But a thought that flashed in the mind of a young individual, Vullaganti Murali working as a Managing...
Each one of us is talented in a distinct way. But such people who are talented need a Platform to tone up and show their talent to the world.  Here is one such platform to...
It is generally believed that educational Standards in Government Schools are not up to the Standard. Which  is  why, many Parents show interest in sending their wards...
A link for you: http://www.pressreader.com/india/the-times-of-india-new-delhi-edition/20160826/281715499037528 If a father is of this kind then what type of education he is...
It's a poem worth reading. Those who are against girl child will be certainly ashamed of themselves after reading and understanding the verse. May be I am expecting too much from...
Do you get bad posts in your facebook groups. When I get mostly I block that person but sometimes I think its auto posted by system. Till that I blocked more that 20 peoples....
Today is Sri Krishna Janmashtami , one of the major festivals here ..In fact due to some solar/lunar calculations this year Janmashtami will be celebrated here for two days,...