Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

"Children need love especially when  they do not deserve it" I hand over this quote written on a small piece of paper to my teachers along with the joining letter that I...
"Children need love especially when  they do not deserve it" I hand over this quote written on a small piece of paper to my teachers along with the joining letter that I...
Recently a family friend of mine visited us. Me and my teenage daughter had a long healthy discussion about planning our younger daughter's birthday party. My both daughters were...
Recently a family friend of mine visited us. Me and my teenage daughter had a long healthy discussion about planning our younger daughter's birthday party. My both daughters were...
Now is the time of small nuclear families and few children ( maximum 2 or 3) but in older days the house used to be full of siblings. A lot of life skills and lessons are learnt...
The Cow issue is becoming Comical by the day. Recently a politician from Haryana is supposed to have dubbed the once coveted Jersy and Danish Cows and Bulls Characterless because...
Today is google's 18th Birth Day. If you open google home page then it looks with beautiful balloons and when you move your mouse cursor over the balloons it shows Google's 18th...
 With the launching  of PSLV-34, ISRO, Indian Space Research Organization from Satish Dhawan Space Center at Sriharikota on Wednesday  added another page in Indian...
On the occasion of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Birthday,, it's worth noting what makes him so energetic. While in the Country, he tours all over the Country. Visits many...
Studies showed, most Medical tests don't  really have a bearing on the overall Health of an individual. A senior Doctor said most Hospitals offer Medical checkup only to...
It's some days now that Indian Paralympians have won a few medals including gold in Paralympics 2016. There were so many threads on Olympics 2016 where we discussed our success...
Since  Edited and locked
Reading has been acknowledged as one of the Main factors that contributes to the Vocabulary and knowledge of Children. Luckily for me, my father who had a big collection of...
Today is the last and final day of Onam festival which is a harvest festival,  celebrated with great joy by all my Malayali friends online and real life. Onam is a major...
Handicap did not dampen her spirits. Deepa Malik has made History. as the  is the First Indian woman to win a Medal in Paralympics. Deepa who is a paraplegic, clinched the...
Sound around 90 decibels will cause fatigue to the Hearing organs. Noise pollution causes a number of physical and mental Health...
Humanity is the religion for this  group of Muslim Social workers Namaj in Ganesh Mandal, Iftar in Gurudwara are some of the programmes regularly conducted by this...
Conserving the forests is the need of the hour. Planet Earth has lost One tenths of its area of Wilderness since 1993, equivalent to half of Australia in size An alarming...
Papaya, a fruit  which is available in all seasons. has a plethora of Health Benefits. Besides boosting immunity, it prevents, Diabetes, Arthritis, helps in hair growth,...
http://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/the-bachchan-letter-continues-the-legacy-of-ignoring-the-matriarch/story-UCCqILgYC5RyimoEfSB8lI.html While going through the above...