Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

you may say, is this a question ? Who doesn't want to be happy ? We all want to be happy. If you are happy, congratulations !!! But, if you are not, ask yourself, why you are...
The journey of a protagonist is very intriguing and interesting in a serial fiction. I write serial fictions in my blog and I love writing serial fiction as it gather's reader's...
I read so many articles right now and I mean truly I read as much as possible. I am very impressed by everyone on boddunan.com who has written articles. They are really...
What is the most important skill or quality which is required for achieving success in a person in your opinion? I would like to know about your point of view regarding this...
The scrapping of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 cash notes has become a bit of inconvenience for tourists visiting India. Previous year India experienced an increase in the number of foreign...
Performing research is crucial for every writer and to write a better article appropriate acquisition of knowledge is required. I would like everyone to share what is the better...
I've already seen the active thread regarding no articles being published and I've been reading all the opinions.  Looking at my forum stats one may think I am a pretty new...
We are living in angry times?? Your views on it.
'Self-motivation is the key to success', I would like everyone to share their views regarding this.
Single parents.. parenting out of wedlock, separated and divorced, adoption without marriage..it is slowly coming into our society. How welcoming is the society??
  PM Modi Says Rs. 500 And Rs. 1,000 Notes Being Discontinued Read on to know...
All of us cannot like the same topics of discussion since our tastes vary and interests differ..so, what according to you would be an interesting topic of discussion that catches...
We all persuade higher education. But does it assist in getting you a better job?
The news channel NDTV has been banned for one day due to its reporting on Pathankot attack. It has revealed strategically sensitive information, so got punishment. I think this...
A veteren army personnel has committed suicide over OROP. Why his immediate relatives have been detained is very surprising. Sad that army persons have to resort to such...
Yesterday was 90th birthday of my city Sriganganagar. Before 90 year water of Sutluj was reached here so we celebrate this day as birth anniversary of...
Festival have a cultural and religious significance. But today we see them being commercialized an a large scale. This has added to the beauty of celebration but has also diluted...
Muslim women for Hazi Ali and Hindu women for Sabramalai temple. What are your views on the Right to pray irrespective of the gender?? Is it issue related to religious...
Women have a strong pelvic bone to bear child. But what about the funny bone?? Do we lack it or fail to use it?? Most of the comedians around are male. Even in day to day life...
Diwali is here and cleaning is in it's full swing. We clean each and every corner of the house to welcome Goddess Laxmi. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. So the Goddess dwells...