Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I am sorry and I will not post about it again. I apologize for this.
Lady Behind Those Eyes is a serial fiction that I have started writing on, " thenewvoicevishakha.wordpress.com ", and I have written the first part today. I will post new parts...
According to you, how should be an argument be dealt with. What are the ways you suggest?
In Indian political drama, every party is trying to show drama to public in their own way. Now latest is in this video. What is he trying to prove, is he gone mad or he is...
Learning a new skill opens one's mind in different ways of thinking. So how about this for a new year plan to introduce yourself to a new art or Science
Its a known fact that health is more important than Wealth. A good health will make you achieve  happiness and lasting success.  Here are a few tips for a Healthy...
'Travel Photographer of the Year' a prestigious award won by two Indians. Darpan Basak and Ankit Kumar are in teens. Darpan is a self taught photographer. Have a look at their...
Every body wants to lead a happier and calmer life. There are a few techniques which make you Happy and calm in 2017. Read...
I have written this poem today and thought of sharing it here. When Life Dawns On me Hearing the chirping of birds Looking out at a smiling baby Holding on to the palm of...
Dear Boddunan Members,I along with boddunan team wish you a very happy and prosperous new year. I wish your dreams come true in the new year.Team Boddunan.
On the eve of New year, let's welcome 2017 with a laugh. In this connection, I am providing a collection of Jokes....
Now in a few Days, 2016 will come to an end. Here is a list of 10 Judgments that changed India. Have a...
Stories shape our world. The tales we hear of Joy and pain, good and evil, courage and fear define how we live and what stories we leave behind. When we sit down to read or...
Sun Salutation also known as Surya Namaskara is a Yoga warm up exercise. This has several Health benefits. Surya namaskara comprises a rhythmic combination of Yogic Postures and...
Work gets accomplished by effort, industry, not by mere wishing. Do you agree ? Share your views.
I want to know your views on the poem written by me. Be Myself I walk through the roads In between the crowd One says go this way And the other says go that way I look up...
India has produced several Arts, Sculptors and in many other genres of Arts. Here is a  list of Artists, and...
As much as I like being on the discussion forum of boddunan.com, but I have felt that member don't participate much in the forum unless there is a contest with some reward. At...
What are the things you do when you are alone?
What are the ways to make new friends according to you? How do you make new friends?